NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

Slots to be raised?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Achilles Maximus
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Achilles Maximus

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Slots to be raised? Empty
PostSubject: Slots to be raised?   Slots to be raised? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 4:48 pm

Do you guys think we should raise the server slots or not yet?
Back to top Go down
http://www.noobfusionclan.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Slots to be raised?   Slots to be raised? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 5:40 pm

I think a 24 - 26 man server would work better if we're getting more population. Just my opinion, wait for other ideas also.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Maximus
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Achilles Maximus

PostSubject: Re: Slots to be raised?   Slots to be raised? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 5:45 pm

I was thinking of raising it to 32. Smile Just waiting for others!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Slots to be raised?   Slots to be raised? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 5:51 pm

achilles maximus wrote:
I was thinking of raising it to 32. Smile Just waiting for others!

Oh ok. Before you do, talk to suicider, otto, edpro, etc etc and see if they think we have enough population, since we're getting 8-10/22 regularly, and at night it usually fills up, or gets to like 19/22.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Maximus
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Achilles Maximus

PostSubject: Re: Slots to be raised?   Slots to be raised? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 5:59 pm

Ya. The night times, we have the server to fill up. But in the daytimes, it's not that great. It seems dead
Back to top Go down
ottobohn
Community Manager
Community Manager
ottobohn

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Slots to be raised?   Slots to be raised? EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:55 am

Rule of server thumb, you raise it after a month of being full. You can raise the slots and easily lose all your players. Best to start small and move up. Sexyclancs.com did well with that philosophy. NS started like that.

Otto
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Slots to be raised?   Slots to be raised? EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:07 pm

the server is regularly full these days so it would be good if you would raise to 28 to begin with and then if its getting full then you should raise to 32 but only then.

o and by the way im now ranked 3 in the server :DDDD
Back to top Go down
BlackMojo

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Slots to be raised?   Slots to be raised? EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:04 pm

i dunno i like servers that keep the teams reasonable size (the noobsalad servers with 20v20 are disgusting), so i think its good the way it is. I have never really had a problem getting on the server anyway.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Slots to be raised?   Slots to be raised? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:31 pm

We've been having alot of lag lately. Enough to affect gameplay and cause complaints.

If we're gonna increase the slots, we might want to wait till we get the lag problem fixed first.

Speaking of loose slots... *blushes* I thought admins get reserve slots. No?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slots to be raised?   Slots to be raised? Empty

Back to top Go down

Slots to be raised?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NoobFusion :: NoobFusion Discussion :: Server Development-
Jump to: