NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

Gun To Hearts Battle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NavalShowTime

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Gun To Hearts Battle Empty
PostSubject: Gun To Hearts Battle   Gun To Hearts Battle EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 9:28 am

This place looks pretty dull to tell you the truth.

Anyways I am here to post that my clan, Gun To Hearts Battle and this clan, Noobfusion are teaming up.

Not necessarily teaming up, but becoming partners. Just to slightly look out after one another.

In other words my clan logo will be added to the affiliates list on your website. Then your clan logo, or if you prefer text leading to your site on my site.

Here is the difference between our clan. As I see it, there hasn't been to many posts here, and as I also see it we are totally different types of clans.

My clan is a Xbox 360 clan. Of course its more, my goal is for a multiple platform, multiple game clan with other things intertwining with it. Programming, website business, clans, movie creations, the works.

I think it would be a pretty nice start if I had an affiliate if whom decided to join my clan in the future *BY MERGING BOARDS//FORUMS* would be comfortable in doing so and you all have my trust.

We have some projects going on right now. Its been a couple days into the Halo 3 Training Program. We're about one fourth done with that. Then I just started last night to see if anyone would want to help me come up with some ideas for the rank emblems. I'm sure I'll add a couple more ranks to the rank tree too.

Anyways if any one here has any ideas for emblems I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for reading.
Commander Alex.

Oh and if you don't know what role I play in my clan, I'm the leader. pirat
Back to top Go down
NavalShowTime

PostSubject: Re: Gun To Hearts Battle   Gun To Hearts Battle EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 4:36 pm

TRASHHH
Back to top Go down
Achilles Maximus
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Achilles Maximus

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Gun To Hearts Battle   Gun To Hearts Battle EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 10:48 pm

??? What are you trying to say?
Back to top Go down
http://www.noobfusionclan.com
NavalShowTime

PostSubject: Re: Gun To Hearts Battle   Gun To Hearts Battle EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:02 pm

The clan is no longer together, we stopped it and are now doing a different thing, I would very much like it if you could delete this topic.

Since I am a moderator I should be able to but I am unable too because you have the setting for these boards locked and only smaller less important stuff we have control over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gun To Hearts Battle   Gun To Hearts Battle Empty

Back to top Go down

Gun To Hearts Battle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NoobFusion :: Lobby :: Trash Can-
Jump to: