NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

terin[FM]-tk banned for using gun during knife round.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

terin[FM]-tk banned for using gun during knife round. Empty
PostSubject: terin[FM]-tk banned for using gun during knife round.   terin[FM]-tk banned for using gun during knife round. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:52 am

We started a knife round anD i explicitly said NO GUNS DURING KNIFE ROUND, USE OF GUNS WILL GET YOU BANNED.

then I heard shooting, sO i repeated it, and he kept shooting till he killed people. this resulted in his ban.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: terin[FM]-tk banned for using gun during knife round.   terin[FM]-tk banned for using gun during knife round. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:08 am

good i hate people that shoot in a knife round, that bug needs to be fixed.
Back to top Go down
example48
Admin Manager
Admin Manager
example48

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: terin[FM]-tk banned for using gun during knife round.   terin[FM]-tk banned for using gun during knife round. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:56 pm

plz use a simpler approach, using the slay command, its there for a reason. were going to loose players if you keep banning them for stupid reasons. 2nd option, kick.
Back to top Go down
http://www.finalbattleground.com/css/profile/example/
Waterypyro

Waterypyro

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: terin[FM]-tk banned for using gun during knife round.   terin[FM]-tk banned for using gun during knife round. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:01 pm

or you can just do like a 1day ban could work also but yea if they are dumb enough to use guns when it spams the chat box KNIFE ROUND people just do it to be dicks
Back to top Go down
example48
Admin Manager
Admin Manager
example48

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: terin[FM]-tk banned for using gun during knife round.   terin[FM]-tk banned for using gun during knife round. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:12 pm

pulse, already unbanned the guy. so yeah.
if we're on a knife round, if someone uses a gun, i will just slay him, if he killed 3 people, i will slay him 3 times. that's it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.finalbattleground.com/css/profile/example/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: terin[FM]-tk banned for using gun during knife round.   terin[FM]-tk banned for using gun during knife round. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:18 pm

there needs to be a script or sumthing for the server so in a knife round you can use anything else
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: terin[FM]-tk banned for using gun during knife round.   terin[FM]-tk banned for using gun during knife round. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:27 pm

I texted pulse back and forth today on my phone and told him that time served "as is" was fine and that unbanning him was fine. I was kinda pissed though that "terin" KNEW we had said "no guns during knife round " and that we said "Anyone using a gun during a knife round will be banned" and then did it anyway just to rack up the kills.

1 day ban is fine, I have no problem with that. Kicking is something we do for minor offenses, but for blatantly disobeying the rules I think a low-limit ban length is more appropriate. Even if its just an hour.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: terin[FM]-tk banned for using gun during knife round.   terin[FM]-tk banned for using gun during knife round. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:46 pm

Waterypyro wrote:
or you can just do like a 1day ban could work also but yea if they are dumb enough to use guns when it spams the chat box KNIFE ROUND people just do it to be dicks

We arent hurting for numbers, first off. And why would we want to swell our numbers with people who dont listen or who take advantage?

I'll reconsider for a 1hr to 1 day ban. He served his time, I hope he doesnt do it again.
Back to top Go down
Waterypyro

Waterypyro

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: terin[FM]-tk banned for using gun during knife round.   terin[FM]-tk banned for using gun during knife round. EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:08 am

Therrin wrote:
Waterypyro wrote:

We arent hurting for numbers, first off. And why would we want to swell our numbers with people who dont listen or who take advantage?

I'll reconsider for a 1hr to 1 day ban. He served his time, I hope he doesnt do it again.

i was not talking about what you did therrin i was talking about what example said about only kicking and slaying i agree that a ban should be there for if the person does not respect our rules but not a perma ban i think perma bans are for hackers and people that constantly break rules.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: terin[FM]-tk banned for using gun during knife round.   terin[FM]-tk banned for using gun during knife round. EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:39 pm

Waterypyro wrote:
Therrin wrote:
Waterypyro wrote:

i was not talking about what you did therrin i was talking about what example said about only kicking and slaying i agree that a ban should be there for if the person does not respect our rules but not a perma ban i think perma bans are for hackers and people that constantly break rules.

/agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: terin[FM]-tk banned for using gun during knife round.   terin[FM]-tk banned for using gun during knife round. Empty

Back to top Go down

terin[FM]-tk banned for using gun during knife round.
Page 1 of 1