NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

need some helpz guys

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pulse
Director
Director
pulse

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-01-23

need some helpz guys Empty
PostSubject: need some helpz guys   need some helpz guys EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:20 pm

I already have a JVC deck installed and wires already ran. I want it loud and clear. Not interested in a huge sub or anything. Im going to use the stock sub housing it came with. All the speaker mounts in the car are 6.5. Which I would like to keep the same. If I must go bigger then I will. But I would like it to hit kinda hard and be able to be heard if you know what I mean. I have the two speaker houseing in the front two doors then the two in the back seats and the one sub housing on the drivers side in the trunk area that is also a 6.5.

Oh and therrin I dont know what I did but I blew all my speakers and nuked the deck this moring... grrr
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: need some helpz guys   need some helpz guys EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:27 pm

o ur talking about ur camaro, i am bad with cars.
Back to top Go down
NYKE
Admin
Admin
NYKE

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: need some helpz guys   need some helpz guys EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:03 pm

whats your price range in this?
ill tell you my setup
I got 2-12" W3V2 JL subs being pushed by a JL 1000W mono class d amp running at 2 ohms ported
Front speakers are JL components 6 1/2 w/ tweaters. Components are like a crossover so it seperates the highs, mids, and lows.
Back speakers are JL 6x9. These are cheap walmart speakers Razz for like $50
All my speakers are being pushed by a kenwood 400W 4 channel amp
Got a Pioneer Double-din 50x4. Built in EQ, navigation, bluetooth, all that good stuff

If you say you want to keep your old factory sub box you are going to have to find out the specs of that box and match it to a sub with similar specs. A good cheap sub is that i would recommend is a Kicker Comp Cvr. Comes in all sizes depending on how big your factory box is. The amp you want is up to you. I always say the more watts the better because you can always go bigger on the sub. 6 1/2 speakers are good enough. I would check out component speakers though. Listen to the difference especially with the tweaters. If you want it to be loud and CLEAR then i wold recommend a 4 channel amp. It really helps a lot.
If you are planing to install this on your own make sure you take out the factory speakers first and size match it to the aftermarket ones you buy. I once bought 6 1/2 kenwoods and tried to put it in my front doors. Came to find out the magnets on these aftermarket speakers were bigger so they got in the way of my power windows. I couldnt roll the windows all the way down cause it would hit the speakers lol

Let me know if you need any more help or suggestions Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: need some helpz guys   need some helpz guys EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:57 pm

this is what my ride has. i did't buy it. this car was my dad he sold it to me for 4500 it's a ss impala 1996 model. its a lil banged up i dont have much money atm to fix her body but the engine runs like a monster. i have gotten away from the cops 3 times with this car. lucky for me it was only 2 cops at the most each time if you get anymore and a chopper your busted. but the system its self cost my dad around 3000$ but if you want some good sounds i would look into the alpine and punch companies. they may cost a lot, it's what my car has. but the sound is amazing. i'm at 11 volume and it's blasting music like a dream. *NOTE TO SELF DO NOT AND I MEAN DO NOT GET A STEERINGWHEELE MADE OF METAL AND IF YOU LIVE SOME PLACE WITH HOT WEATHER LIKE TEXAS... I HAVE TO WEAR RACING GLOVES TO DRIVE THE FUCKING CAR*

need some helpz guys 04012

need some helpz guys 04110

need some helpz guys 04910

Last edited by Odysseus on Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need some helpz guys   need some helpz guys Empty

Back to top Go down

need some helpz guys
Page 1 of 1