NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

FFS. my account got hijacked.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Odysseus

Odysseus

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-07-20

FFS. my account got hijacked. Empty
PostSubject: FFS. my account got hijacked.   FFS. my account got hijacked. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:02 am

please bann the hacker who took my account from the servers. i dont want him to be hacking on the server. i will try and get my account back as best as i can. i dont have my cd key so idk if i can get it back since the hacker changed everything. all i know is my username and old email. Mad
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

PostSubject: well good news and bad news   FFS. my account got hijacked. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:37 am

i got a new account that i bought which i dont mind that is what working is for. but i will now be known as OdysseusAsylum so please dont bann me BANN THE OLD ASYLUM THAT SHITHEAD TOOK MY ACCOUNT.., i hope they can get my account back.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: FFS. my account got hijacked.   FFS. my account got hijacked. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:21 am

unlucky mate that happened to me once.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

PostSubject: YEAH SHIT HAPPEN'S   FFS. my account got hijacked. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:26 am

it's alright. if i get it back i get it back if not then oh well. and wow lol nice internet speed. that si faster then mines lol.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: FFS. my account got hijacked.   FFS. my account got hijacked. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:29 am

mine fails xD
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

PostSubject: GREAT NEWS   FFS. my account got hijacked. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:25 pm

i got my old account back but i'm gonna give it to a friend since he is taking a interest in the game but really really really truly sucks at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FFS. my account got hijacked.   FFS. my account got hijacked. Empty

Back to top Go down

FFS. my account got hijacked.
Page 1 of 1