NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

NikkaToes banned for 5 mins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

NikkaToes banned for 5 mins Empty
PostSubject: NikkaToes banned for 5 mins   NikkaToes banned for 5 mins EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:12 am

Banned Nikkatoes for only 5 MINS for "exploiting" which may or may not be the right word for it.

5 mins... so I dont wanna get a bunch of shit for it.

Whenever I was somewhere getting ready to pop out and hose the enemy, or even if i was in spawn, he'd come up and plant a smoke bomb directly under me and it'd completely freeze me so I couldnt move. Then i'd get killed while i couldnt see and coulnt move.

*expletive deleted* annoying crap... that's total bullshit.
Back to top Go down
TekniQ

TekniQ

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Your the admin?   NikkaToes banned for 5 mins EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:16 am

Well instead of banning you could of said not to do it anymore. The reason it does that is because of the no block feature. A good admin always warns first. You did not give a reason or anything.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: NikkaToes banned for 5 mins   NikkaToes banned for 5 mins EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:41 am

so you admit to exploiting a glitch...

verbal warnings work better with people who dont know what they're doing is jacked up. it was a 5 min ban... i'm sure you can deal with it.

beforE i kept askiNG 'who the hell did that?' "who the hell keeps freezinG ME?" but noooo you still didnt stop untill i had to waste my gameplay to figure out it was you. that bullshit is annoying. you know its annoying, you dont own up to it, and you do it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: NikkaToes banned for 5 mins   NikkaToes banned for 5 mins EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:45 am

furthermore.... after leaving the server tonight I got steam messages from 3 different people saying that you were using racist language.

you're name just begs for that and I'm sure you just love it. Why cant you just use something that doesnt cause racial controversy in the server?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: NikkaToes banned for 5 mins   NikkaToes banned for 5 mins EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:54 am

i'm in the server right now...watcing you under a different name.... and you'RE STILL DOING IT!!! wtF??

people are complaining about it, they dont like it, you already got banned for 5 mins for it, and you're still doing it. this is absolute crap. what good is a verbal warning going to do if i ban you for 5 mins for it, and then when you think im not there you're still doing it?
When I asked you about it just now in the server you said that noone higher than me had told you not to do it. That's not good enough.

i'm banning you for one day now.

Last edited by Therrin on Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
0fire0demon0

0fire0demon0

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: NikkaToes banned for 5 mins   NikkaToes banned for 5 mins EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:59 am

I have witnesssed Therrin warning nikkatoes multiple times, and i am also a victim of the act. As much as i am friends with nikkatoes, i have to be on Therrin's side
Back to top Go down
Waterypyro

Waterypyro

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: NikkaToes banned for 5 mins   NikkaToes banned for 5 mins EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:06 am

yea your name honestly is racist and the way you handle yourself is quiet assholeish every time i would explain how to app to noobfusion to somebody whow as wondering you would chime in with why would you join there anyways and the other day you tried to argue that gook was not a racist term after i kicked you then you said i was abuseing my admin. you honestly should be perm banned but its not up to me.
Back to top Go down
TekniQ

TekniQ

PostSubject: Re: NikkaToes banned for 5 mins   NikkaToes banned for 5 mins EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:08 am

the racist language is bullshat...someone asked me if i had black toes in real life and i said yes it was a joke nothing to do with racism....Also, once you said not to do it i stopped...after i was banned I didnt do it anymore. The reason for doing it in the first place is because people are camping. You can only do it when they are not moving. Anyways admins should worry about hackers/campers/afks not people enjoying and playing the game. I have not had any problems with any of the admins but Therrin. He is abusing his privileges as admin. I have no idea how he got the admin position in the first place. Anyways I just want to play.
Back to top Go down
TekniQ

TekniQ

PostSubject: Re: NikkaToes banned for 5 mins   NikkaToes banned for 5 mins EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:10 am

Also, where is the demo of me doing this? I admit I did it. It wasnt a rule. I stopped when i was banned the first time. But arent you suppose to upload a demo if you ban someone?
Back to top Go down
Waterypyro

Waterypyro

PostSubject: Re: NikkaToes banned for 5 mins   NikkaToes banned for 5 mins EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:14 am

1st off you did it at the begining of the round how is that camping you did it every round almost. and even jokeing about racism is not tolerable. and you didnt stop i was the one who reported you to him after you got unbaned from the 5 min ban you kept doing it.
Back to top Go down
TekniQ

TekniQ

PostSubject: Re: NikkaToes banned for 5 mins   NikkaToes banned for 5 mins EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:20 am

demo?
Back to top Go down
Waterypyro

Waterypyro

PostSubject: Re: NikkaToes banned for 5 mins   NikkaToes banned for 5 mins EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:22 am

no need when you have 1/4 of the server saying you were doing it and you did it to me and therrin aswell.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: NikkaToes banned for 5 mins   NikkaToes banned for 5 mins EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:27 am

Achilles agrees.

Ban has been switched to permanent. Everyone's tired of your shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NikkaToes banned for 5 mins   NikkaToes banned for 5 mins Empty

Back to top Go down

NikkaToes banned for 5 mins
Page 1 of 1