NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

Jerry's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jerrypopsjr

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Jerry's Application Empty
PostSubject: Jerry's Application   Jerry's Application EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 10:17 am

Hey guys,

I was thinking can I join the security officers?

A little about me

1. On a scale of 1-10 how active would you consider yourself on the forums?
(1-10 answer goes here) 7-8

2.Why should we trust you in being a security officer?
(Short answer, a couple sentences goes here)
Well I think I am a responsible person, and I will make this clan clean and safe.

3. Give us some examples of protecting the forums.
(Show us an example of something you would to that would be considered protecting the forums)
I would contact any moderator or administrator if I see anything suspicious, or convice them to never come here again otherwise they will be banned.

4. Have you broken any rules, or ever got banned from the forums?
(Simple question just a sentence goes here)
No NEVER! and never will.

5.If you were a security officer, and asked what do you do? What would you say?
I am responsible of taking care of the forum day to day. Even in the forums, and the servers. I keep out hackers, rasict man, annyoing people off this forum.

6. General; Get To Know You
Well, I was borin in 1989 and I have always been a basketball athletic when I was young. I mean like I always loved basketball. Now I am in my College basketball team. Also, I have cal experience and I used to be admin in a clan.

7. Name: (Name goes here)
Jerry Mcgnolia

8. Age: (Your age goes here)

9. Job(s): (Your job//occupation goes here, if no job put N/A)
Currently, working in a construction company.

10. Favorite Game(s): (Your favorite games go here)
Call of Duty 4

11. Favorite Entertainment: (Your favorite entertainment meaning what do you do the most; read books, watch TV, or play video games go here) Play sports. Mainly basketball.

I hope you guys consider this good. If there is anything else that needs to be added, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Maximus
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Achilles Maximus

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Application   Jerry's Application EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 10:23 am

Dear Jerry,

Thank you for your consideration in the Security Officers position. I did like what I see pretty much, the only thing is that we need to wait until our second administrator looks over your application.

If you are accepted, we will send you a pm letting you know that your in. If you are not accepted, then sorry about that and we will post it here.

Please give us patience, and we will be back with you soon!

Thank you
Back to top Go down
http://www.noobfusionclan.com
NavalShowTime

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Application   Jerry's Application EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 2:32 pm

Hey Jerry, you seem to be a trustworthy person. I think, you would be a great Security Officer.

Just keep in mind that your security personal, not a part of the moderation team. Your job is just to keep checking up with the forums and where the members usually post. If you find something that doesn't belong I strongly suggest telling us first.

Anyways welcome to the team, nice app. Remember to stay active, don't get into any trouble and read over the rules so you know what's wrong and what is right.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Maximus
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Achilles Maximus

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Application   Jerry's Application EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:08 pm

Congratulations on your new position. Please remember to not go over your powers, and let us know anything that you don't understand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.noobfusionclan.com
jerrypopsjr

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Application   Jerry's Application EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:10 pm

Thank you very much guys. I really appreciate you guys accepting me in the community staff.
Back to top Go down
NavalShowTime

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Application   Jerry's Application EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 2:24 pm

No problem, but if you can maybe suggest us to a couple friends so we can keep the forums active without any worry of, I guess worriment. I think that's how you spell something like that lol. Anyways welcome, have a nice stay and good luck. ;]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Application   Jerry's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Jerry's Application
Page 1 of 1