NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

It was fun while it lasted

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Waterypyro

Waterypyro

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-07-20

It was fun while it lasted Empty
PostSubject: It was fun while it lasted   It was fun while it lasted EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:09 am

Later guysi have asked to have my admin taken away and i think i may move on. i guess im just not a cut out to be in noobfusion. im just done with the drama. and it seems everybody is wall hacking so yeah see you guys later i may come in every now and again just to play.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Maximus
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Achilles Maximus

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: It was fun while it lasted   It was fun while it lasted EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:04 pm

I'm sorry to hear that you are leaving. But, you don't have to be immature and try to outstand your problems. If you are having a issue, you can inform me or any of the admin managers to have your case resolved.

Thank you sorry to see you leave.
Back to top Go down
http://www.noobfusionclan.com
pulse
Director
Director
pulse

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: It was fun while it lasted   It was fun while it lasted EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:10 pm

hes upset because of optimuz..sorry to see you leave..bye
Back to top Go down
Waterypyro

Waterypyro

PostSubject: Re: It was fun while it lasted   It was fun while it lasted EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:49 am

thats not the only reason but yea that is 1 of them. and pulse re add me honestly im still thinking about it i dont think i will leave to be honest i still like the comunity and the server im still kinda thinking.
Back to top Go down
pulse
Director
Director
pulse

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: It was fun while it lasted   It was fun while it lasted EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:52 am

re add you? what you mean? im lost
Back to top Go down
LuLz

LuLz

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: It was fun while it lasted   It was fun while it lasted EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:05 pm

cmon pro stay!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vadimyuryev
NYKE
Admin
Admin
NYKE

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: It was fun while it lasted   It was fun while it lasted EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm

Waterypyro if you are asking pulse to re add you as an admin I dont think so. you cannot just up and leave us and think you can just come back like its nothing. It just comes to show how dedicated you are to NF and in my eyes its not much. You are for sure welcomed back into NF but as for your admin, you will have to earn that all over again.
Back to top Go down
Waterypyro

Waterypyro

PostSubject: Re: It was fun while it lasted   It was fun while it lasted EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:12 pm

NYKE wrote:
Waterypyro if you are asking pulse to re add you as an admin I dont think so. you cannot just up and leave us and think you can just come back like its nothing. It just comes to show how dedicated you are to NF and in my eyes its not much. You are for sure welcomed back into NF but as for your admin, you will have to earn that all over again.
um i ment on steam. and i left due to the way some people handle themselves not because i hate nf lol and before i left the clan i had asked to have my admin taken away it was not forcefully removed from me. becuase if i decided to leave i wanted to make sure they got the admin off instead of forgeting.
Back to top Go down
NYKE
Admin
Admin
NYKE

PostSubject: Re: It was fun while it lasted   It was fun while it lasted EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:27 pm

i understand that you asked for your admin to be removed and i appreciate that. but if you really like a community or are dedicated to it you need to stick it out even though it may have a few bumps here and there. When you said re add me it sounded like you were talk about your admin. Im just letting you know, if you do decide to stay with NF you want get it back right away
Back to top Go down
Waterypyro

Waterypyro

PostSubject: Re: It was fun while it lasted   It was fun while it lasted EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:34 pm

yea i know this i would not expect a clan to give me admin back even if i left on good terms. but yea i will prob come back seeing as how optimuz does his own thing most of the time and server jumps alot lol. so yea if you guys would allow it i would like to re tag up.
Back to top Go down
NYKE
Admin
Admin
NYKE

PostSubject: Re: It was fun while it lasted   It was fun while it lasted EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:45 pm

go for it man. tag up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was fun while it lasted   It was fun while it lasted Empty

Back to top Go down

It was fun while it lasted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NoobFusion :: NoobFusion Discussion :: Server Development-
Jump to: