NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

3 players demo's who may be or are hackers.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Odysseus

Odysseus

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-07-20

3 players demo's who may be or are hackers. Empty
PostSubject: 3 players demo's who may be or are hackers.   3 players demo's who may be or are hackers. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:07 am

now i'm not a expert on the demo, i know how to use it and the sv_cheats1 and mat_wireframe 3 etc. but i have not ever used it really to track down hackers, i have reviewed them all and all i have to say is they do wall and possable aimbot. i say possable aimbot because there is a aimbot that does not move your crosser like crazy. but one that lets you pick were to hit them such as head,chest,arm,legs, and even random. and they most likely are wallers because hackers ain't so stupid now and day's when they see a admin or if they see someone go into spec they turn off the hacks or not shoot when they know were the enemy is going to pop out and just act stupid and let the enemy kill them. i will say this in duest2 failen was doing 46-6 doing very very good. then once we change to office and achilles comes in he sucks. guessing he turned them off to stay safe. i did't record dust2 but i got office.
*Hack may have used= wall/but may have been turned off for most of the game. but i do not lie of what i saw.*

for blue power ranger he just seemed to know were everyone was. in dust2 in tunnel near the big doors in the mid were all the ct snipers shoot in the start of every round. well he was next the the big crates on the right side of them towards doors,see's a ct thu the crates up in the next room so he flashes and shoots a guy coming right out of the big doors and then turns around and shoots the other ct. well when i saw that. i knew to start recording.
*Hack may have used= wall/possable aimbot*

As for hay u! when i saw his amazing score which was 32-1 i knew to start recording also. he just seemed to noticeable to be a waller .

here is the link for all 3
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zdiuudmwtwk
(SORRY WRONG FILE LOOKING FOR THE FAILEN DEMO ATM)
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?vn0gamztiwj

i would really like to have a admin/admins opinion on this. If i'm wrong about them all or some i'm truly sorry for any time i have wasted for some of you. and see as those 3 are not on the forums or about of the clan, do they go to the counts or are just banned?

Last edited by asylum666 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mcpenco

mcpenco

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: 3 players demo's who may be or are hackers.   3 players demo's who may be or are hackers. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:28 am

When was that? Yesterday in the night or in the day?
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: 3 players demo's who may be or are hackers.   3 players demo's who may be or are hackers. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:17 pm

failen was yesterday at 5:58pm, bluepowerranger was at 9:52pm also yesterday, and hey you was late last night he was in game for about 4hours but i only got the 26 mins of his last game then the server switched. and it was from 12pm at night till 4am

Okay i must of recorded the wrong game play and forgot to put demo up on failen so for now i have nothing on him but my word in that is no good. i will get the proof on him later on.
Back to top Go down
example48
Admin Manager
Admin Manager
example48

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: 3 players demo's who may be or are hackers.   3 players demo's who may be or are hackers. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:27 am

Hey U! was banned already.
Who's Demo it is on this post?? so i can view it too,,,,,,,,,,,tomorrow. rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit

E x A m P L e *
Back to top Go down
http://www.finalbattleground.com/css/profile/example/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 players demo's who may be or are hackers.   3 players demo's who may be or are hackers. Empty

Back to top Go down

3 players demo's who may be or are hackers.
Page 1 of 1