NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF.

Go down 
+2
CARTMAN!!!
Odysseus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Odysseus

Odysseus

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-07-20

HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF. Empty
PostSubject: HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF.   HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 7:06 am

OKAY, the demo's are being uploading atm, but the first demo i have some tick records here but ill just say the points were it gets noticeable.look at 21000-31000 , next 36000 till the end round. also look at 45000-46500, and that is just half of the demo i got. i didt look at it all because i just got off work and im really sleepy been up all night watching the server. but the 2nd demo look at it all you can tell he is hacking, and 22400 look at that for the 2nd demo. he says he can hear the footsteps yes.. but there is a limit to the distance. he heard someone fromthe t spawn all the way down to the garage. i find that bs. and in 22400 the guy was walking yet he knew he was there so he prescoped got his shot lined up and fired. he aint stupid tho he seems not to shoot right away. he is a good shooter or has a good aimbot program. one that shoots but not right away like most hacks do. but ban this hacker. even holy think he is hacking and holyfire is good.. yet he made holy look like nothing... hell you dont even need to put wireframe 3 on you can just tell he is a hacker. i dont mean to whinne but hackers dont deserve to play on a good server like this one. i play to have fun not to get killed by a hacker.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zujnqdgmk3c 1ST DEMO

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ui5jxnmndio 2ND DEMO

Last edited by asylum666 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: yuuup   HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:41 pm

ignore this post. apparently i got a demo of the wrong person. im an idiot. =(

Last edited by HoLy FiRe on Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CARTMAN!!!

CARTMAN!!!

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF.   HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:24 pm

i agree, he gets scores like AwpsoLeet, and hes no where near as good as him
he was 75-9 at dust2 yesterday with an awp, picking people mid every round, running right to where everyone was, only checking corners sometimes,
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

PostSubject: ...   HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:58 pm

this is not the first time i put up a demo on him. idk why no one has done anything.
Back to top Go down
example48
Admin Manager
Admin Manager
example48

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF.   HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:17 pm

Hay U! is a new player, i've seen him like 3days ago, so i guess no one notices it yet, when i see his KPD, suspicion arises. i will review the demo, after i finish my homework. Razz Razz

E x A m P L e *
Back to top Go down
http://www.finalbattleground.com/css/profile/example/
Odysseus

Odysseus

PostSubject: example.   HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 6:04 pm

i have looked at the demo's and trust me he is hacking. he is to perfect in all those rounds. even pro's make mistakes. but not him. you dont even need to use the wireframe to see he is hacking. he is making it noticeable.like i said before there is a limit to footsteps. and he can hear all the way to the other side of the map he say's which is not possible. but please take some time to watch the demo's after your homework =) , and i think it was better when pure was on, it helped with blocking out hacks.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: yaaaah   HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 6:21 pm

yeah i'm not quite sure why we ever set sv_pure to 0. sure it's nice to see our cool custom skins of guns and uniforms, but getting rid of hackers trumps that i think. sv_pure 1 all the time would be nice. i think noobsalad has that setup. =)
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

PostSubject: i agree   HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 6:31 pm

i agree with holyfire. so what we dont get to see the cool skins. at least we will be hacker free. unless they got a hack that is not into the files. one that injects as it starts up.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

PostSubject: yeah cartman or slay is right   HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:49 pm

he checks all the corners yes but its the way he checks them, i saw in the demo he check one corner real fast like a split sec. then the next round he pre scopes then jumps and shoots. like as he was checking. when he does the split sec check he knews no one is there. he checks it only to make himself look legit. so what do you guys need to ban him? steam td or what?
Back to top Go down
example48
Admin Manager
Admin Manager
example48

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF.   HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:58 pm

i haven't had a chance to look at this today, cuz im swamp with school work, finals is approaching and harder homework is given to us, thats BS, and i have a quiz tomorrow. so hopefully i can check this tomorrow after class.

E x A m P L e *
Back to top Go down
http://www.finalbattleground.com/css/profile/example/
Odysseus

Odysseus

PostSubject: =)   HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:20 pm

no problem example. but i think your gonna like what you see.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF.   HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:20 am

hes not a hacker. all i can say untill i was banned from the server i was acaully playing with him 4 about 3 hours and didnt see nothing
Back to top Go down
mcpenco

mcpenco

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF.   HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:36 am

Hey night, your opinion doesn't matter. Anyways I got another a demo of him. I am supposed to have 2, but idk why the second one didn't record, this is starting to piss me off.
http://www.mediafire.com/?zdgzgkmtjwj
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

PostSubject: lol.   HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:36 pm

he seems like the perfect soldier huh. the night i posted the demo's of him he told me that he was not hacking. he is useing the sounds. like gernade pin pulls reloads. file cabanets as a land mine for sound. and he would predict the enemy. idk maybe he doesn't hack. in the demo penco put up he was doing bad. lol he does better then that. i still think he hacks. why because of a few errors he did. one was he always checks his corners in the demo's but. sometimes he doesn't check. because one the enemy is there and wants to die. and if the enemy is there he prescopes the corner and fires. but when they are not there he does a split sec check then keeps going. i should of said this before but i use to hack css 2-3 years ago. i never got busted because at the time i got the most advance hacks you can get. had everything. aimbot wallhack. speed hack. no recoil. aimbot was the one i liked cause it lets you choose were you want to hit them. like a random hit. giving a chance on every body part. and even if pure is on hacks can still go thu because the way hacks are made. it doesn't have to be in the file part of the users computer. it can be injected and loaded. if the kac some how detects it. the hack will bring up a computer error to save your account from being banned. if he is hacking then ban him if not then i guess one got one of those real pro's ones you find in the tornaments. like JD and some others. but its up to the admins to pick what to do with him.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

PostSubject: WOW , MY SCORE WAS 34-4   HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:30 pm

On KEG server i was playing with them. again i took hayu's advise. and i was owning. in offices i got a score of 26-6 and in dust a score of 34-4 then again they aint that good. but still what hayu siad was true. i mean first they were mad cause i was camping the back offices like hayu did useing sound and predicting the enemy. then in dust2 they were calling me a hacker but they were not sure. i made so many good shots and some impossable shots. maybe hayu ain't a hacker. maybe i was wrong. idk. but here is a clip of what i got in a demo of me. i got only 2 mins of it cause they said to make a demo and post it on their website.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zvozzyduayg
Back to top Go down
Waterypyro

Waterypyro

Number of posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF.   HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF. EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 3:35 pm

mcpenco wrote:
Hey night, your opinion doesn't matter. Anyways I got another a demo of him. I am supposed to have 2, but idk why the second one didn't record, this is starting to piss me off.

i know he was a asshole but you dont have to be a dick to him lol.
Back to top Go down
NYKE
Admin
Admin
NYKE

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF.   HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF. EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:36 pm

mcpenco wrote:

MC when you are recording from the first to the second make sure you type it in right. Type "record HAY1". Then the next will be "record HAY2" You dont need the " im just showing you. Make sure there is no space between the name and the number of demo u put. Otherwise it will only record one demo and delete the previous from your folder. Try this and see if it works for you.
Back to top Go down
mcpenco

mcpenco

PostSubject: Re: HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF.   HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF. EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:40 pm

Ah, thanks nyke bro, thats prolly why.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

PostSubject: so   HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF. EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 6:55 pm

what ever happen to hayu is he legit or a hacker? any of you admins see the demo yet. i'm 50/50 if he is legit or not. idk anymore.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF.   HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF. EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:09 pm

Asshat comment penco removed by penco.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

PostSubject: Re: HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF.   HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF. EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:19 pm

hey nightkiller you should't disrespect the admins on here.
Back to top Go down
Waterypyro

Waterypyro

Number of posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF.   HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:59 pm

why are you still hanging around nightkiller after your rage post i would of thought you wanted nothing to do with us.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF.   HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:32 pm

lol no still w8ing to get unbanned then leave
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

PostSubject: lol   HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:36 pm

nightkiller89 wrote:
lol no still w8ing to get unbanned then leave

why? you can just leave man.... idk why you have to be a lil brat about it.
Back to top Go down
mcpenco

mcpenco

PostSubject: Re: HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF.   HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:05 pm

Hay U is perma banned, just like you night, so don't hope to get unbanned. Good luck on other servers.
Locking this thread because of useless drama.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF.   HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF. Empty

Back to top Go down

HAY U! IS A HACKER AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROOF.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NoobFusion :: NoobFusion Discussion :: Reports-
Jump to: