NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do You Guys Have Frequent Zombie Dreams?
Yes
ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
No
ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS - Page 2 I_vote_lcap42%ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
I don't give a shit.(if you picked this, then why did you read this topic????)
ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
OMG ZOMBIES ARE EVERYWHEREEEE!!!!!
ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
They are scientifically impossible
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
simon66

simon66

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-09-12

ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS   ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:42 pm

0fire0demon0 wrote:
hah and they always DIE Twisted Evil ....the b!tch in my zombie dream was the old man...who cut the seram wrap...

The best part in the movie whas when the old guy got the chainsaw and choped the kill in half.. It was EPIC.. She had a smile in her face while the old guy cut her in half..
Back to top Go down
0fire0demon0

0fire0demon0

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS   ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:45 pm

wait...old man... cutting a who? the pregnant girl?
lol my old man cuts seram wraps, while ur old man cuts zombie women!!!
Back to top Go down
simon66

simon66

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS   ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:47 pm

0fire0demon0 wrote:
wait...old man... cutting a who? the pregnant girl?

they were inside like a bus and they gave the old guy a chainsaw sohe could shove it outside the car and kill the zombies, but the car started shacking and the old guy lost controll and killed like 2 ppl including him self. lol
Back to top Go down
0fire0demon0

0fire0demon0

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS   ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:49 pm

I need to watch this movie someday lol. So they give him a chainsaw so he could kill the zombies outside?, he cuts the zombie inside the bus too?, himself and two other people?
Back to top Go down
simon66

simon66

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS   ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:52 pm

0fire0demon0 wrote:
I need to watch this movie someday lol. So they give him a chainsaw so he could kill the zombies outside?, he cuts the zombie inside the bus too?, himself and two other people?

they made like a rectangular hole in the side of the car so that only the blade of the chain saw would fit.. but the lost control of it and killed like 2 ppl inside the car... great movie... you should watch it...

BTW. You have msn?
Back to top Go down
0fire0demon0

0fire0demon0

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS   ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:53 pm

good night, i gtg to sleep
Back to top Go down
0fire0demon0

0fire0demon0

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS   ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:36 am

I have windows live??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS   ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2