NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

Facebook stalkers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
<Maverick>

<Maverick>

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Facebook stalkers Empty
PostSubject: Facebook stalkers   Facebook stalkers EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:04 am

Hey guys, if anybody wants to add me on Facebook I'd be glad to accept you...not being a creeper or anything but we talk/joke/flirt with each other in CS:S games for like 5+ hours everyday, might as well be friends! You can search Albert Yen and just look for the profile with the huge 12 in the picture. That's me Smile Love you guys!
Back to top Go down
0fire0demon0

0fire0demon0

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Facebook stalkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook stalkers   Facebook stalkers EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:08 am

sure, ok, but sry, i dont even know you. Is that okay?? wait a min......... WE CAN MAKE A FACEBOOK GROUP!!!!!!!!!!! get all the nf people and get them to go in the group so we can get to know each other personally!
Back to top Go down
0fire0demon0

0fire0demon0

Facebook stalkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook stalkers   Facebook stalkers EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:09 am

i could've sworn i'm not the first person to post that idea up on this server......
Back to top Go down
<Maverick>

<Maverick>

Facebook stalkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook stalkers   Facebook stalkers EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:44 am

Yeah of course that's okay, I haven't really seen you on CS:S, do you play often? But good idea with making an NF group on Facebook. Let's see what other people think.
Back to top Go down
0fire0demon0

0fire0demon0

Facebook stalkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook stalkers   Facebook stalkers EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:48 pm

lol ya i used to play often, but now i can't b/c my internet is dial-up. i was in Korea and the Internet was great, but i came back to the US. I'm in the public library right now using WiFi lol
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Facebook stalkers Empty
PostSubject: well   Facebook stalkers EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:14 am

0fire0demon0 wrote:
lol ya i used to play often, but now i can't b/c my internet is dial-up. i was in Korea and the Internet was great, but i came back to the US. I'm in the public library right now using WiFi lol

have you tried looking for some wireless internet. i have wireless so i can play anywere. it's not great i mean i only pay 43$ a month for it. but its better then nothing. but i'm sure if you look you can find somthing. it say's your 14, idk if you have money or if you get money from parents or what but if you want to make money try and find a part time job like a busboy. or mow ppl's lawns or somthing, its cash bro.
Back to top Go down
0fire0demon0

0fire0demon0

Facebook stalkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook stalkers   Facebook stalkers EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 4:31 am

My family is having money issues, and when i went to korea, they gave me a shitload of money, but when i came back to the US, i only kept $40 and gave the rest back cuz i felt bad. they have money issues and they gave me a lot of money, so.....yeah. Plus I'm miiiiiight be going to summer camp, which costs like, $180 i think. So idk about money. My dad is considering better internet, like broadband and we already have a wireless router, which useless for dial-up, since it can only accept broadband networks. So i can use it wirelessly...only in my own house. Btw, odysseus, are you asylum lol?? same profile pic
Back to top Go down
<Maverick>

<Maverick>

Facebook stalkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook stalkers   Facebook stalkers EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:14 pm

Here's the link to the NF facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=111568237367&ref=mf
Back to top Go down
LuLz

LuLz

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Facebook stalkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook stalkers   Facebook stalkers EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:27 am

man i <3 u for spray haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vadimyuryev
Odysseus

Odysseus

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Facebook stalkers Empty
PostSubject: lol yes   Facebook stalkers EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:55 am

0fire0demon0 wrote:
My family is having money issues, and when i went to korea, they gave me a shitload of money, but when i came back to the US, i only kept $40 and gave the rest back cuz i felt bad. they have money issues and they gave me a lot of money, so.....yeah. Plus I'm miiiiiight be going to summer camp, which costs like, $180 i think. So idk about money. My dad is considering better internet, like broadband and we already have a wireless router, which useless for dial-up, since it can only accept broadband networks. So i can use it wirelessly...only in my own house. Btw, odysseus, are you asylum lol?? same profile pic

yes i asylum. i just Changed my username since my account got hacked. i did get it back but i like odysseus more. why?
Back to top Go down
0fire0demon0

0fire0demon0

Facebook stalkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook stalkers   Facebook stalkers EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:02 am

Odysseus - lol just wondering
Lulz - What spray??
Back to top Go down
<Maverick>

<Maverick>

Facebook stalkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook stalkers   Facebook stalkers EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:07 am

LuLz wrote:
man i <3 u for spray haha

Lol no problem man! That spray is infamous on the NF server now haha.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Facebook stalkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook stalkers   Facebook stalkers EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:28 pm

WOOHOO for NF on FACEBOOK! join up guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Facebook stalkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook stalkers   Facebook stalkers Empty

Back to top Go down

Facebook stalkers
Page 1 of 1