NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

Monthly NewsLetter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Achilles Maximus
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Achilles Maximus

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Monthly NewsLetter Empty
PostSubject: Monthly NewsLetter   Monthly NewsLetter EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:05 pm

Dear Members,

In this post, I'll be informing everyone on our communities status.

This month, we are looking into many changes. As many know I've always announced that new servers were coming our way, well we didn't work on it. Within this week, we will expect 2 new servers. Either it will be through our friend OttoBohn, or with a different company.

Soon as we finish worrying about our new servers, we will work on our T-shirts. NoobFusion will bring you t-shirts to the community we have set 3-4 different designs. I will post it up later and all of you can vote and decide which design (s) we can use.

Raffle system will be worked onto our community. Each month a raffle ticket will be announced, and whichever members name comes out, a prize will be awarded.

We will expect some website updates. Such as designs, plugins, programs etc.

Fun rounds will be on our server soon! Every Friday night, we will have fun rounds. What are fun rounds? Fun rounds are a night where we have bomb fights, knife fights, chicken fights everything that will make your gaming more enjoyable and fun.

Well everyone, I don't know what else to write but I wish everyone a fun gaming and hope to see everyone on the server (s).
Back to top Go down
http://www.noobfusionclan.com

Monthly NewsLetter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NoobFusion :: Lobby :: News-
Jump to: