NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

DuckFarT Dontated... again

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DuckFart

DuckFart

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-06-18

DuckFarT Dontated... again Empty
PostSubject: DuckFarT Dontated... again   DuckFarT Dontated... again EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:54 pm

Made my second contribution as a thank you to the server contributors and admins who make this server possible

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Achilles Maximus
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Achilles Maximus

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: DuckFarT Dontated... again   DuckFarT Dontated... again EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:36 am

Thank you for your consideration into this server. Every bit counts whether $5 or so on, it makes a difference.

Thanks again man!
Back to top Go down
http://www.noobfusionclan.com
pretty_ricky

pretty_ricky

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Hey   DuckFarT Dontated... again EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 11:40 am

Thats cool Duck. I will be making my 2nd as well Just have to pay my Ticket FIRST Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
DuckFart

DuckFart

PostSubject: Re: DuckFarT Dontated... again   DuckFarT Dontated... again EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:58 am

Lol traffic ticket? i don't know how things are ran in Texas but here in southern California ive managed to beat the system. ive had 6 speeding tickets haven't payed a dime haven't gotten a single point on my license either
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: DuckFarT Dontated... again   DuckFarT Dontated... again EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:04 am

Oh? You ask to go to trial and the officer doesnt show up for court?

My dad's a CHP... I go to court with him sometimes just to watch. I've never seen anyone win against him yet. He nails down every single aspect. Caries updated notes on the calibration of the radar unit and its original test dates, etc etc etc.
He's pretty good at cutting deals if the person had a good attitude though. The truckers usually get their charge reduced to "stopping on a bridge" instead of speeding or log book violations or whatever. Apparently the fine and points are alot lower that way. Only if they're nice though.

He just stopped 2 porsches the other day, doing 120mph coming down the grapevine on the 5 freeway. The one guy didnt even bother to fight it, just paid the fine. The other guy didnt have insurance, and was a total dick. When the judge asked dad if there was anything he could think of to be lenient on the guy, Dad had written down that the guy said "he had just left the racetrack up north and felt like blowing off some steam since he didnt think the cops would catch up to him anyway, and he wanted to spice up his day a little and live on the wild side" .... Apparently the judge didnt take too well to that.
Back to top Go down
heart_damage

heart_damage

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: DuckFarT Dontated... again   DuckFarT Dontated... again EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:02 pm

CHP = California Highway Patrol?

Damn, I got two tickets so far (one for speeding and the other for not stopping at the stop sign). Since your dad is a CHP, do you have any hint just in case I get pulled over again? Like how specific nice should I be, I remember I been nice the last two times when I got pulled but didn't work xP
Back to top Go down
DuckFart

DuckFart

PostSubject: Re: DuckFarT Dontated... again   DuckFarT Dontated... again EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:07 pm

ya its basically the cop is a no show trick, its really the only way to get out of tickets.... but my way has a slight twist. well you first you go to court to state wether your guilty or innocent or no contest... you plead not guilty and when the just asks, this is the most important thing DO NOT WAIVE TIME AND DELAY THE CASE get the soonest possible trial date to plead your case against the officer.. and since ive done this ive never had to pay a single ticket officer has always been a no show. the last ticket i got and did this was about 2 months ago a room full of people only two of us wanted earliest possible court date the judge tried to make a deal with me and allow me to take a level 2 traffic school even though i was ineligible, but i held my ground and sure enough the officer didn't show. This may not be a fool proof system, but this has worked for me on many occasions 6-0.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DuckFarT Dontated... again   DuckFarT Dontated... again Empty

Back to top Go down

DuckFarT Dontated... again
Page 1 of 1