NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

Dont Understand.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pretty_ricky

pretty_ricky

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Dont Understand. Empty
PostSubject: Dont Understand.   Dont Understand. EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:23 am

I was in the Room with the Spray when it happend now it was not a real one it was a REAL tree in china that was cut to look like one. But I didnt hear you tell him to take it down all i saw was him kicked from the server then he asked me why he had been kicked i told him i was not the one who did it and then asked who had kicked him with nothing back then asked why and still nothing i had to ask 3 more times before you told him why. I dont see why you can have Half Nude girls in the room you know the boobs might have something over the nips and you let it be but when a guy has a spray of a Tree that looks like a part of the male body you kick him. something to think about. FYI You did act like you were in a bad mood I even asked you you said no just sleepy so did poodunk and many others. Your a cool guy am not trying to make you mad in anyway just saying it wasnt that bad of a spray. if it is then i dont dont you should put pix up of your X on her knees in her undies. just my point. if i am wrong sorry.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dont Understand. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont Understand.   Dont Understand. EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:36 pm

This is covered in another thread.
Back to top Go down

Dont Understand.
Page 1 of 1