NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

Poser of TeKniQ-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TekniQ

TekniQ

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Poser of TeKniQ- Empty
PostSubject: Poser of TeKniQ-   Poser of TeKniQ- EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:54 am

Someone posed my name and was mic spamming music. Therrin banned him from the server i recorded demo and got his steam id steam id 0:1:9111787...if u watch the demo he joins the game in about 5 minutes from when the demo starts.
http://www.mediafire.com/?d5mfo0334uj
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Poser of TeKniQ- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poser of TeKniQ-   Poser of TeKniQ- EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:48 pm

PS, you asked how to change your name on the forum here to "TekniQ" from "nikkatoes", So I changed it for you. Let me know if you want the spelling different at all and I'll fix it up that way for you.
Back to top Go down
TekniQ

TekniQ

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Poser of TeKniQ- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poser of TeKniQ-   Poser of TeKniQ- EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:56 pm

thats fine thanks!
Back to top Go down
Achilles Maximus
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Achilles Maximus

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Poser of TeKniQ- Empty
PostSubject: You Did Good Bud   Poser of TeKniQ- EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:24 pm

Therrin you did good on the ban bro whoever comes with a same name give them a warning then perm ban them bro cuz if the imposter cheats we can make a mistake and ban the wrong person that is the reason should be a perm ban on the posers. 0 tolerace on posers, thanx bud and keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.noobfusionclan.com
Anonymous

Poser of TeKniQ- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poser of TeKniQ-   Poser of TeKniQ- EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:12 am

Tekniq had changed his name to "I am the real one" so I could tell the difference immediately and put the ban.

The person was not only mirroring his name, but obscenly mic spamming, so instead of warning I just banned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poser of TeKniQ- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poser of TeKniQ-   Poser of TeKniQ- Empty

Back to top Go down

Poser of TeKniQ-
Page 1 of 1