NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

Report: Admin Abuse

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ClearlyImSexotic

ClearlyImSexotic

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-12

Report: Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Report: Admin Abuse   Report: Admin Abuse EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:10 pm

I was playing in your servers today approximately 20 minutes ago when one of your admins was insulting a player for half an hour straight, saying things like "I like how you have to try so hard to be good, I don't know why you complain every time you die, so be quiet." Nonsense like that, basically telling a kid to stop whining and complaining. I mean, I agree with that.

Until your admin (Kuni) begins to cry every round (over mic) about how bad the server is and how none of his shots are registering and how this game is so bad, etc.

Now, I support admins usually... until they show their other face and do the exact thing they just told someone else not to do.

My simple comment of, "What was that you said about complaining, Kuni?" got me a kick for "admin disrespect" (ban? possibly? Didn't check.) and honestly, this type of badminship reflects poorly on the clan sometimes. I don't support admins who out of rage, abuse their powers because they're in a bad mood.

If I'm wrong, I apologize, but I don't think this was fair, at all.

Several other NF members were in the server at the time.
Back to top Go down
kuni

kuni

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Report: Admin Abuse   Report: Admin Abuse EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:22 pm

mmm... go read prinny doods post. the warning and kick was you. and he decided to be an ass again. which was like the 5th time somone did it in about a time span of 4 minutes..
Back to top Go down
kuni

kuni

PostSubject: Re: Report: Admin Abuse   Report: Admin Abuse EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:23 pm

and if u get mad over a kick then lol
Back to top Go down
Prinny dood

Prinny dood

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Report: Admin Abuse   Report: Admin Abuse EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:28 pm

kuni wrote:
mmm... go read prinny doods post. the warning and kick was you. and he decided to be an ass again. which was like the 5th time somone did it in about a time span of 4 minutes..

Be an ass again? Do you have proof of these other times? I'd really like to see them
Back to top Go down
Prinny dood

Prinny dood

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Report: Admin Abuse   Report: Admin Abuse EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:30 pm

kuni wrote:
and if u get mad over a kick then lol

I think its for of you being a hypocrite than the kick
Back to top Go down
kuni

kuni

PostSubject: Re: Report: Admin Abuse   Report: Admin Abuse EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:31 pm

k i can see what you mean. after i did start complaining i realized that i just said not to Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Report: Admin Abuse   Report: Admin Abuse EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:07 am

Kuni, I dont even ban for an hour for players haggling me about my playing.

If they're directly disrespecting you BECAUSE you're an admin, that's one thing.

But typically the worst you'd do to punish someone even for just talking shit is a kick. Or mute maybe. I reserve that more for people who are mic spamming or being really annoying, but I dont run around saying the server sucks either.

Maybe ratchet your hate down a notch bro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report: Admin Abuse   Report: Admin Abuse Empty

Back to top Go down

Report: Admin Abuse
Page 1 of 1