NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

Banned? What did I do?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
simon66

simon66

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-09-12

Banned? What did I do? Empty
PostSubject: Banned? What did I do?   Banned? What did I do? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:21 pm

Weird I just got banned while playing... Can any one explain to me what have I done wrong?

I been playing for like 3 days now and If I didnt like the server I would probably just left a played on diff server, but this server is the best... nice and well created.... Any way, back to the topic.... Can any of the admins tell me why I got banned? Thnx

Simon66
Back to top Go down
mcpenco

mcpenco

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Banned? What did I do?   Banned? What did I do? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:38 pm

Player - Mr - Simon66
Steam ID STEAM_0:1:19860716
Steam Community 76561197999987161
IP address 99.235.110.157
Invoked on 09-12-09 19:50
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason Using cheats or other 3rd party
Banned by Admin Example
Banned from Error connecting (98.143.146.29:27015)
Total Bans 1 (search)
Blocked (1) - Mr - Simon66

You were banned by example for hacking, there is a demo up on sourcebans.
Back to top Go down
example48
Admin Manager
Admin Manager
example48

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Banned? What did I do?   Banned? What did I do? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:39 pm

Player - Mr - Simon66
Steam ID STEAM_0:1:19860716
Steam Community 76561197999987161
IP address 99.235.110.157
Invoked on 09-12-09 19:50
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason Using cheats or other 3rd party
Banned by Admin Example
Banned from Error connecting (98.143.146.29:27015)
Total Bans 1 (search)
Blocked (1) - Mr - Simon66
Comments None

DEMO: http://www.mediafire.com/?fe2xeanenlz
Back to top Go down
http://www.finalbattleground.com/css/profile/example/
simon66

simon66

PostSubject: Re: Banned? What did I do?   Banned? What did I do? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:08 pm

I dont see any thing proving that I was hacking of any kind... can I know what time on the demo you guys think im hacking... That would be great.

Simon66
Back to top Go down
Evox

Evox

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Banned? What did I do?   Banned? What did I do? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:24 am

I stopped watching the video at 4:45, when hid by a window and shot right when someone came out (after hiding there for a bit) then you looked through the wall, saw someone jump through another window, followed with your crosshairs and then shot them when they came into sight. By the way, I used sv_cheats; mat_wireframe 3 to check. I also loved the part where tracked me through the wall at long hall and didn't expect me to jump XD.
Back to top Go down
Foxgguy2001
Community Manager
Community Manager
Foxgguy2001

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Banned? What did I do?   Banned? What did I do? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:54 am

pretty evident at 0:25
Back to top Go down
https://www.behance.net/jdclarke
simon66

simon66

PostSubject: Re: Banned? What did I do?   Banned? What did I do? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:32 am

Foxgguy2001 wrote:

pretty evident at 0:25

@0:25 when I got up the stairs I saw the guy coming, so I hid behind the wall and shot him.. After I saw on my radar 2 ppl coming ( see that CT guy? Yea he saw them, if you dont know, when a CT/T sees the enemie, every body in their team can see it too.) so I crouched and waited for them...

BTW, at 0:25 (when I killed the guy when he jumped out he window) if you guys think that i was hacking at some sort, ill be glad to join an empty server and do a demo....

@evox

Just a couple on mins before the youtube vid ends, you can see that I CLEARLY saw you... so I crouched, and what I do is a trick were I time some one and see where they are and kind of figure out when hes going to come, if I get lucky then I kill then, if not then I die... Simple... you can even try it out your self... it works most of the time...

and at the long hall... duh, of course T are going to be right at the end of the hall waiting for some one to come... when I threw the grenade I saw your shadow coming.... you can go watch it slowly and see...

PS. If I were hacking, you guys think that I would waste my time typing all this ? I like noobfusin servers and I think that you guys are looking this in the wrong side... If you guys watch the demo knowing that I got banned, for surre every kill I do you guys are going to think im hacking....

Simon66
Back to top Go down
Evox

Evox

PostSubject: Re: Banned? What did I do?   Banned? What did I do? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:02 pm

Yeah, but you do realize most people would train their sights by the end of the wall waiting for someone to come out. You actually stared at me and watched me. And yeah, there have been people that have gone through the effort.
Back to top Go down
Foxgguy2001
Community Manager
Community Manager
Foxgguy2001

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Banned? What did I do?   Banned? What did I do? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:10 pm

Simon,

View the demo in it's original form in CS... it's not that you were using the radar it's that more often than not your reticule was right on them, following them. Also, you should note, most of the terrorist 'blips' on the radar would not normally be there, they are, because someone is dead spec'n you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.behance.net/jdclarke
example48
Admin Manager
Admin Manager
example48

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Banned? What did I do?   Banned? What did I do? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:21 pm

Simon, you're just embarrasing yourself and lying to yourself at the same time. i've catch a lot of wallers already, and you, i dont even need to slow-mo the video to figure out that your walling.

Besides the obvious wallhack, watch the demo 3:25 - 3:35, you will see a very obvious walls. and whoever watch the video can make a comment on that timeline i just mentioned.

E x A m P L e *
Back to top Go down
http://www.finalbattleground.com/css/profile/example/
Evox

Evox

PostSubject: Re: Banned? What did I do?   Banned? What did I do? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:30 pm

I suggest the thread just be locked.
Back to top Go down
simon66

simon66

PostSubject: Re: Banned? What did I do?   Banned? What did I do? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:00 pm

oh well... if you guys think that your the "PROS" in finding waller... well, your wrong... I wasent walling. If you guys dont want to beleive me, then dont...

im guesing this is it.. It was nice playing with you guys.
Pce

Simon66
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned? What did I do?   Banned? What did I do? Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned? What did I do?
Page 1 of 1