NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

Banned for something i didn't do

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RoBoSaPeiN

RoBoSaPeiN

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Banned for something i didn't do Empty
PostSubject: Banned for something i didn't do   Banned for something i didn't do EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:14 pm

Ok, i'm RoBoSaPeiN September 25th, 2009 i was playing on 98.143.146.29:27015 the noobfusion dust2/office server. So a couple minutes into the game i said "ahhh" after i died on the microphone. "Therrin the gimp" said " ooooo he said (No Racism), you can't say that". Then i said "what"? After that some other guys on the microphone said "ooooo". Then Therrin the gimp said "Your gonna be banned". Then i was banned from the server. I know he did it to mess with me and make me mad but i don't really find it funny. All i want to do is play and have fun. Someone please help.
Back to top Go down
Foxgguy2001
Community Manager
Community Manager
Foxgguy2001

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Banned for something i didn't do   Banned for something i didn't do EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:56 pm

just hang tight bro, demo/chat log is pending, wait for Therrin to chime in. Who else was around at the time that was NF, any idea?
Back to top Go down
https://www.behance.net/jdclarke
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Banned for something i didn't do   Banned for something i didn't do EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:57 pm

Funny... except its not. Cuz I didnt just ban you for the untold thrill of it.

I heard you say the N word, but I wasnt quick enough to look and see, so then I asked who said that and I heard you talking and matched your voice up. Which was easy, cuz there were only 3 or 4 of you talking and you sound different than them.

Other people in the server heard you, and were typing as such in the chat box.

Maybe we "all" heard you wrong, or we're just out to get you, even though none of us know you from bill bob or joe.

Remember, just cuz you arent paranoid doesnt mean people arent watching you.

I banned you for a week, because I had JUST banned someone for racist remarks not more than 5 mins before I heard you say it, which I took to be a warning in and of itself. It sounded like you were trying to slip it in without anyone knowing it was you.

Besides, how often do you make it a point of just breathing into the mic? I hadnt heard you doing that before when you died.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Banned for something i didn't do   Banned for something i didn't do EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:01 pm

Ban Details
Player ¤|NF|¤ RoBoSaPeiN Steam ID STEAM_0:0:21967878
Steam Community 76561198004201484
IP address 97.102.197.229
Invoked on 09-25-09 16:59
Banlength 1 wk
Expires on 10-02-09 16:59
Reason Using racist remarks
Banned by Admin therrin
Banned from Please Wait...
Total Bans 1 (search)
Blocked (3) ¤|NF|¤ RoBoSaPeiN, ¤|NF|¤ RoBoSaPeiN, ¤|NF|¤ RoBoSaPeiN
Comments None
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Banned for something i didn't do   Banned for something i didn't do EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:42 pm

He msg's me and it says:

Quote :
I was banned by Therrin the gimp because he "thinks" i said the word ****** when all i said was "ahhhh" after i died.... i know hes just messing with me and trying to make me mad. I just wanna play and have fun.

Yeah Im just messing around cuz I like to make some kid I dont even know mad right?
You gotta be kidding me.
Back to top Go down
RoBoSaPeiN

RoBoSaPeiN

PostSubject: fine   Banned for something i didn't do EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:34 am

Ok fine i'm just saying i didn't say it. All i said was "ahhh" after i died.
Back to top Go down
RoBoSaPeiN

RoBoSaPeiN

PostSubject: Who was around   Banned for something i didn't do EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:37 am

Hmmmm. I can't really remember i know therrin was there, and the map was office.
Back to top Go down
RoBoSaPeiN

RoBoSaPeiN

PostSubject: going to wait   Banned for something i didn't do EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:21 pm

Whatever i'll just wait a week.
Back to top Go down
khaotik

khaotik

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Banned for something i didn't do   Banned for something i didn't do EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:35 pm

You do NOT need to contact all moderators when you have an isse with a ban.
Handle it here.
Mass pm'ing mods may end up in a penalty in your case.
And before you state that "he was messing with you", please keep in mind, a ban is not meant to "make you mad".
Its meant to straighten up your act.

If you are caught being racist, in any log, you will be permanently removed from NF servers.

RoBoSaPeiN wrote:
I was banned by Therrin the gimp because he "thinks" i said the word (No Racism) when all i said was "ahhhh" after i died.... i know hes just messing with me and trying to make me mad. I just wanna play and have fun.
Back to top Go down
JohnGotti
Community Manager
Community Manager
JohnGotti

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2015-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Banned for something i didn't do   Banned for something i didn't do EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 3:00 am

This topic has been locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned for something i didn't do   Banned for something i didn't do Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned for something i didn't do
Page 1 of 1