NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

Please Review Demo of cody j though

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pogikep

pogikep

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Please Review Demo of cody j though Empty
PostSubject: Please Review Demo of cody j though   Please Review Demo of cody j though EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:16 pm

A lot of people accused "ithoughthurricaneseasonwasover" STEAM_0:0:13447568 aka Cody Jo Though of hacking. I record a couple demos, but 1 of them didn't record... Here are the links to the ones that did save:

http://download362.mediafire.com/olbidwjnww3g/wzkd5wzzqmm/cody_2.dem

http://download618.mediafire.com/y3qz2cewefwg/uzmlyzmmufz/codyoffice1.dem

http://download179.mediafire.com/x1znctmv39zg/eytdw55zjou/codyoffice2.dem
Back to top Go down
Foxgguy2001
Community Manager
Community Manager
Foxgguy2001

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Please Review Demo of cody j though   Please Review Demo of cody j though EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:21 pm

Here is my take on it:
Cody2.dem
  • Tick 3500 - Suspicious... reticule nearly on enemy as the door goes up...nothing definitive...could be prompted by sound.
  • Tick 33000-ish - Seems to know someon is in front hall, nades and assaults...without checking alternative spots, assaults directly where enemy is. Again, not definitive.

Codyoffice1.dem
  • Tick 3200 - AWP reticule over and follows enemy behind wall. Peaks out and fires, maintaining aim the whole time. Suspect
  • Tick 45000-ish - Ehh, enemy running through doorway almost prompts nade, but he seems to nade that spot everytime.

Codyoffice2.dem
  • Tick 3000 - Flashes projector backroom, rounds corner to left killing 1, rounds projector wall to right, killing one that was flashed. Suspect
  • Tick 59000-ish - Reticule on and follows enemy through the wall at back hall. Suspect

3 strikes and your out? We'll see what someone else thinks, like example.
Back to top Go down
https://www.behance.net/jdclarke
codyjo

codyjo

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Please Review Demo of cody j though   Please Review Demo of cody j though EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 3:06 pm

my css history

edit: scoresheet for my only lan tournament
i used to go by anomie, and you can see me carrying on LAN. aka LEGITIMATE

i can't really do much else than post that. i've played legit for a cal main team. so if i was a BLATANT OMG OMG HACKER, wouldn't i be banned from leagues or by VAC by now? i mean come on i played for my home town team of totalchaos gaming for like 5 years, we spent 4 seasons in cal open and then finally made it to main, but everyone except me quit it seemed like, and now i'm just a pubstar.

so there's my story. i can't give myself any better of a defense. cheers!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Please Review Demo of cody j though   Please Review Demo of cody j though EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:57 pm

Why is it that everyone I run into on this server has played for cal? There must have been like 2,000 members in there back in the day.
Back to top Go down
ThE Natural

ThE Natural

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Please Review Demo of cody j though   Please Review Demo of cody j though EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:26 pm

LOL, uh cuz when you are really good and you want a challenge you need to play cal or something competitive. Weird. GO CAL!
Back to top Go down
penguin steve

penguin steve

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Please Review Demo of cody j though   Please Review Demo of cody j though EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:28 am

Therrin wrote:
Why is it that everyone I run into on this server has played for cal? There must have been like 2,000 members in there back in the day.

back in the day was like a 1 years ago bro, it was divided in to 3 levels: main was high compition, inivite is invite only and open was for pretty much anyone to build up credit and get to inivte. to be honest i think you guys have banned a few of legit players lately hurricane and b. i ringed in twl which is little league to cal and we got our asses handed to use.
you guys have kac set up and that removes alot of hackers, trust it more. when good people pub they typically own and they know the spots people go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Review Demo of cody j though   Please Review Demo of cody j though Empty

Back to top Go down

Please Review Demo of cody j though
Page 1 of 1