NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

New Server//Current Server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TekniQ

TekniQ

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-07-12

New Server//Current Server Empty
PostSubject: New Server//Current Server   New Server//Current Server EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:28 am

I know achilles is working on getting a new server up with different map rotations, but I had an idea, why not add a 3rd map to the current server while we are waiting for the new one to come up. Maybe like each week put a new map in the rotation and make it the map of the week, and we can vote on the next map every week on the website. This idea will also bring a lot of new players and even old players who have not registered on the website to do so to vote for the MOTW, and sense they feel they have a say in something they might even donate. Anyone feel me on this?
Back to top Go down
PoKaBuR

PoKaBuR

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: New Server//Current Server   New Server//Current Server EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:34 pm

this is an awesome idea. i say we should too
Back to top Go down
ottobohn
Community Manager
Community Manager
ottobohn

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: New Server//Current Server   New Server//Current Server EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:47 pm

That can totally work. Have you checked out Office2?

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/19730
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Server//Current Server   New Server//Current Server EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:32 am

Otto, I've got 3 or 4 glassmaps that Achilles said I could have loaded up to the server. Not for rotation necessarily, but so that we can switch to them manually.

Can I send them to you? I've got the .bz2's, the nav files, and the soundcache files.

I think it'd be interesting to find a glass map the guys like and put it in rotation like one day a week or something.
Back to top Go down
ottobohn
Community Manager
Community Manager
ottobohn

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: New Server//Current Server   New Server//Current Server EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Server//Current Server   New Server//Current Server Empty

Back to top Go down

New Server//Current Server
Page 1 of 1