NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

Pogi Kep's App For Admin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pogikep

pogikep

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Pogi Kep's App For Admin Empty
PostSubject: Pogi Kep's App For Admin   Pogi Kep's App For Admin EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:03 am

1. On a scale of 1-10 how active would you consider yourself online (Playing CS:S)?
I would rate it an 8. Im usually on because i don't have anything to do till january. January is when i start school. I play during the weekdays, week nights, and weekends . Usually when I'm on there is no admin unless its in the afternoon, and random times of the day.

2. Why should we trust you in being a Citizen Police?
I had some experience with being a level 2 admin on a different clan called insane night crew.

3. Give us some examples of protecting the server.
Recently, i've been letting people know the rules. If
anyone breaks the rules I'd warn them. If they continue to breaking the rules i usually call an admin like foxxguy or whoever to kick
them and when they come back and still proceed on breaking the rules
ill let one of the admins know to ban them with a demo of them breaking the rules of course.

4. Have you broken any rules, or ever got banned from the server?
Everyone breaks rules once in awhile to have a little fun. I got banned by ez2fade, but there wasn't a reason. i think it was on accident. It was only a 5 mins ban.

5. If you were a Citizen Police, and asked what do you do? What would you say?
I'd say, " I am the law. Please refrain from what your are doing. It is illegal. This is your warning! Continue doing what you are doing and there will be some consequences.

6. If I Seacrh for your Steam ID (ex. google, yahoo, etc.) would i find some Bans From Other Server? If Yes, Explain.!
I don't recall getting banned from other servers. I've been playing for awhile(hence the 6 digit steam id) yea i still suck, but i like to play by the rules.

General

Name: James aka Pogi kep

Job(s): Military

Favorite Game(s): Counter Strike, COD4, Grid, Gran Turismo, Final Fantasy, Starcraft, Diablo, Guitar Hero,

Favorite Entertainment: Girls
Back to top Go down
Evox

Evox

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Pogi Kep's App For Admin   Pogi Kep's App For Admin EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:42 pm

Pogi kep knows the rules, he's a regular and I've never seen him have any kind of attitude whatsoever (Thats my two cents.) But I think the spots for admin are full, but if they aren't I'd say pogi is a good candidate.
Back to top Go down
example48
Admin Manager
Admin Manager
example48

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Pogi Kep's App For Admin   Pogi Kep's App For Admin EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:02 pm

he's already lined up, we're currently training him , and checking if he can make a demo of someone and can actually catch a cheater. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.finalbattleground.com/css/profile/example/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pogi Kep's App For Admin   Pogi Kep's App For Admin Empty

Back to top Go down

Pogi Kep's App For Admin
Page 1 of 1