NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

Sorry I've been out for a while

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Achilles Maximus
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Achilles Maximus

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Sorry I've been out for a while Empty
PostSubject: Sorry I've been out for a while   Sorry I've been out for a while EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 10:15 pm

Hey guys,

Sorry I've been out for a while. I had another procedure for my back. If this one doesn't work, they are going to put a spinal stimulator in my spine. Spinal cord stimulation (SCS). In spinal cord stimulation, soft, thin wires with electrical leads on their tips are placed through a needle in the back near to the spinal column. The leads are placed through a needle inserted in the back (no incision is required). A small incision is then made and a tiny, programmable generator is placed in the upper buttock or abdomen (under the skin) which emits electrical currents to the spinal column.

If I haven't replied back to your email, do NOT worry as I am slowly but surely reading and responding back to everyone. If there are questions that can't be answered by me, I will direct them to Maxx or Inceptron at Frag Works gaming.

Thank you and Happy Holidays to all!
Back to top Go down
http://www.noobfusionclan.com

Sorry I've been out for a while
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NoobFusion :: Lobby :: News-
Jump to: