NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

New job for higher admins.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Achilles Maximus
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Achilles Maximus

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-07-10

New job for higher admins. Empty
PostSubject: New job for higher admins.   New job for higher admins. EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 11:46 pm

Alright here is one thing. If you guys have high level access on the website, like I gave you. There will be a second job for you! If someone gets banned you should follow the case. Not me daily. I'm just an regular guy paying for the server. Some of you think I make the last choices. No I don't everyone does. Everyone is the owner of this community. Your part of it, your taking care of it.

Any server banning issues will have to be to the higher admins who should review the cases. If you banned that person, then you should take part.
Back to top Go down
http://www.noobfusionclan.com
Anonymous

New job for higher admins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New job for higher admins.   New job for higher admins. EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 6:09 am

achilles maximus wrote:
Alright here is one thing. If you guys have high level access on the website, like I gave you. There will be a second job for you! If someone gets banned you should follow the case. Not me daily. I'm just an regular guy paying for the server. Some of you think I make the last choices. No I don't everyone does. Everyone is the owner of this community. Your part of it, your taking care of it.

Any server banning issues will have to be to the higher admins who should review the cases. If you banned that person, then you should take part.

sounds good
Back to top Go down

New job for higher admins.
Page 1 of 1