NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

Awp/Auto restricited

Go down 
+4
NYKE
DuB
ottobohn
Achilles Maximus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Achilles Maximus
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Achilles Maximus

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Awp/Auto restricited Empty
PostSubject: Awp/Auto restricited   Awp/Auto restricited EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 3:02 pm

Finally we have restricited the Awp/Autos. We had people complaining about them, and we were losing players.
Back to top Go down
http://www.noobfusionclan.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Awp/Auto restricited   Awp/Auto restricited EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 8:53 pm

achilles maximus wrote:
Finally we have restricited the Awp/Autos. We had people complaining about them, and we were losing players.

i say 1 awp per team so that its a coveted weapon. no autos still, but just 1 awp per team would be a good idea if you ask me
Back to top Go down
ottobohn
Community Manager
Community Manager
ottobohn

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Awp/Auto restricited   Awp/Auto restricited EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 10:14 pm

Either you restrict or you don't. There is no 2 awps, then you have the complaining of that.

otto
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Awp/Auto restricited   Awp/Auto restricited EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 10:39 pm

ottobohn wrote:
Either you restrict or you don't. There is no 2 awps, then you have the complaining of that.

otto

ok
Back to top Go down
DuB

DuB

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Awp/Auto restricited   Awp/Auto restricited EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 9:51 am

is good if we let at least 1 per team.
Back to top Go down
NYKE
Admin
Admin
NYKE

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Awp/Auto restricited   Awp/Auto restricited EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:33 am

yeah a lot of other servers allow 1 or 2 per team after a certain amount of people are in the server. Just and idea
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Awp/Auto restricited   Awp/Auto restricited EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 3:55 pm

Allowing 1 or two AWPs per team is good. It allows you to have a well rounded team. Allowing everyone to have a sniper rifle is pretty silly but at least having one or two each lets the combat load for the team more versatile.

Auto-snipes are quite a bit weaker than awps... I dont see the reason for them to be banned all together. At least 1 per team is nice.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Awp/Auto restricited   Awp/Auto restricited EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:42 am

i think that there should be 2 awps 2 autos, but that is just my opinion of a good server.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Awp/Auto restricited   Awp/Auto restricited EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:25 pm

auto's tend to get faaaar less use than awps in the NF server. people like the "one shot kill" of the awp. You have to know and appreciate the auto to be much use with it.

I'd say either 1 awp & 2 auto's or 2 of each.

But, it also doesnt have to be set in stone. Often when I'm playing I ASK everyone and they can usually come to some kind of consensus on 1 or 2 awps per team. And people almost never complain about wanting auto's restricted, except for the one's who hear the other's say "restrict auto's" and they get on the bandwagon, but can't seem to reason out the "why" for themselves.

Most people arent upset that we restrict awps to just a few per team, what they get angry at is that THEY arent the one who gets the awp. That does make it coveted. (and somehow, the people who deserve them the least seem to get them...havent quite figured that out yet)
It's not a bad setup though because it forces people to pay attention if they want to pick one up.
Back to top Go down
LuLz

LuLz

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Awp/Auto restricited   Awp/Auto restricited EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:53 pm

yeh, there's people that hate awps
and people that love awps

we cant all be happy at the same time unless we lower the restriction to like 1 or 2
then awpers can get it, and people that hate awps will get killed less by it

seems good to me... i think there shud be a mod that auto restricts it to 1 or permanently so you dont have to do it at begining of each round
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vadimyuryev
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Awp/Auto restricited   Awp/Auto restricited EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:19 pm

you only have to do it at the start of a new map.
Back to top Go down
Waterypyro

Waterypyro

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Awp/Auto restricited   Awp/Auto restricited EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:21 pm

you guys do know its a half and half situation on 1 hand you have the people that hate the awp and complain 24/7 about it and on the other hand when they are restricted you have people that love the awp and complain about not using so either way you will be loseing people but oh well.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Awp/Auto restricited   Awp/Auto restricited EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:25 am

i dont really mind either way, i will just use the scout ^^
Back to top Go down
LuLz

LuLz

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Awp/Auto restricited   Awp/Auto restricited EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:45 am

lol yeh scout is fun
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vadimyuryev
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Awp/Auto restricited   Awp/Auto restricited EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:37 am

lulz how to get the FBG signature?
Back to top Go down
pulse
Director
Director
pulse

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Awp/Auto restricited   Awp/Auto restricited EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 5:30 pm

my opinion is allow the gun. you dont have people complain unless they suck and cant use it, or cant kill the person who has it. Never heard one complain when I first got on this server until we gave them an option. my call is leave it alone.
Back to top Go down
NYKE
Admin
Admin
NYKE

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Awp/Auto restricited   Awp/Auto restricited EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:28 pm

i have to agree with pulse. i never heard anyone complaining about it until it started to get restricted. I think because we let people use the awp, it brings in a lot more traffic into our server. Most servers dont let you use an awp thats why.
Back to top Go down
Waterypyro

Waterypyro

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Awp/Auto restricited   Awp/Auto restricited EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:39 pm

yup because they feel it is overpowered and most of the time its because they cant use it main reason people complain.
Back to top Go down
Rusty m4

Rusty m4

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Awp/Auto restricited   Awp/Auto restricited EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:58 pm

well i got a suggestion why dont you , instead of restricting the awp , simply lower the amount of cash you start with and that you dont get 16k each round this way people that got an awp mean that they had to play with other guns or saved money and when they die they wont be able to buy directly the awp . Anyway just an idea, cause the prob with the restriction is that its always they same persons that get them.

-Rusty M4-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awp/Auto restricited   Awp/Auto restricited Empty

Back to top Go down

Awp/Auto restricited
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NoobFusion :: NoobFusion Discussion :: Server Development-
Jump to: