NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

Requesting unban

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nV

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Requesting unban Empty
PostSubject: Requesting unban   Requesting unban EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 12:33 am

Server Name: ChVck.It Gaming Dust2 No Awps/Autos 100 Tick|FBG St.
In-Game Name: nV
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:1465113
Admin: Achilles Maximus#√
Why I Think I Was Banned: I was playing in the server, getting pretty lucky shots on people. I had just come from a server where I was 0-4, so it was quite an adrenaline rush to be doing decent. One round in particular, three people jumped out as I was rushing up short and I got headshots on all of them. This and a few subsequent lucky shots started a bunch of people accusing me of hacking. I guess a lot of people were messaging the admin about me hacking, and he chose to ban me. I'm including a screenshot that I took while I was in the server, so that you can see that I wasn't wallhacking. Please also review the demo and let me know what you decide.

Thanks,
nV

Requesting unban De_dust20071
Back to top Go down
Achilles Maximus
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Achilles Maximus

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Requesting unban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting unban   Requesting unban EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 12:37 am

I will be uploading a demo soon. If I don't upload one within 24 hours, then your ban will be removed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.noobfusionclan.com
Achilles Maximus
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Achilles Maximus

Requesting unban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting unban   Requesting unban EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 11:25 pm

NV, my computer has some motherboard issues. I am replacing it. I am using my wife's computer, so I don't have ftp here. Give me couple days.
Back to top Go down
NYKE
Admin
Admin
NYKE

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Requesting unban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting unban   Requesting unban EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:07 pm

nV you were walling so bad man. Prefires, never got blinded, anything. Me and achilles were specing you for quite sometime. But yeah i dont got a demo so you gotta wait on achilles for that one man. And also a screen shot does not prove anything. Cant you turn those walls on and off with the push of a key?
Back to top Go down
nV

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Requesting unban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting unban   Requesting unban EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 11:56 pm

NYKE wrote:
Cant you turn those walls on and off with the push of a key?

I wouldn't know.

I only provided the screenshot as some evidence on my side, rather than having nothing at all. You can believe whatever you want about what happened that night, you're entitled to your opinion. However, I'm not changing my story. As I told Achilles on Steam, I know the routine in these situations; I used to manage the Counterstrike: Source division of a clan with over 100 members and 5 servers. In any case, my ban seems to have been lifted at least for the time being. I was able to connect and play on your server again a few over the last couple of days. While I was playing for a few minutes, I captured some information that might be of interest to you..

Quote :
|BoStOn!StRaNgLeR (STEAM_0:1:417282) connected from United States
|BoStOn!Sconnected

*DEAD* |BoStOn!StRaNgLeR : YO GYUTS
fLuID : ns tardian
 Fbg is running on this server. Typle !help for commands.
closed.Echos : GUYS
|BoStOn!StRaNgLeR : YO GUYS!!! WATCH ME CRASH SREVER
closed.Echos : READY?
|BoStOn!StRaNgLeR : 1
EoS. vis[i]on : !help
|BoStOn!StRaNgLeR : 2
|BoStOn!StRaNgLeR : 3
] status
] status
] status

Server connection timed out.
] retry
Commencing connection retry to 74.222.3.103:2715
Connecting to 74.222.3.103:27015...
] retry
Commencing connection retry to 74.222.3.103:27015
] retry
] retry
] condump

You might want to check your server logs to confirm this, but that guy came in and crashed your server. I was retrying for at least five minutes and it still wasn't connecting properly. There have been updates via hldsupdatetool to protect against these types of crashes for some time now (3-4 months or more). Running an update on your server should eliminate the vulnerability/vulnerabilities that this person exploited to crash your server.

Thanks,
nV
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Requesting unban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting unban   Requesting unban EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:54 am

Thank you for your console logs. Achilles, the same thing happened on NS servers yesterday, but they had this protection. The server lagged for
a little bit, then stopped lagging, I think, from this protection.

-Cheshire, Server Admin / Forum Moderator
Back to top Go down
Achilles Maximus
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Achilles Maximus

Requesting unban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting unban   Requesting unban EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:16 am

Thank you for this nV. We are going to have the protection plugin installed today. I may be in spec for couple hours. TY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Requesting unban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting unban   Requesting unban Empty

Back to top Go down

Requesting unban
Page 1 of 1