NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

|NF| Penco abuse

Go down 
+2
mcpenco
0fire0demon0
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mcpenco

mcpenco

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-07-08

|NF| Penco abuse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |NF| Penco abuse   |NF| Penco abuse - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:16 am

MC penco: hey
AwpsoLeet: hello
MC penco: were you there when that whole drama thing happenedÉ
MC penco: happened?
MC penco: when i banned nightkiller
AwpsoLeet: i heard the other guy constantly talking
AwpsoLeet: duno what he was crying about, i had him muted but then i unmuted him
MC penco: when i muted everyone, was there a lot of talking?
AwpsoLeet: i actually personally muted everyone from players list
AwpsoLeet: so yea it was fuckin annoying aha
MC penco: LOL
AwpsoLeet: before u even muted them
MC penco: well
MC penco: did you see me kick anyone? because nightkiller accused me of kicked 2 people on the NF forums
MC penco: except him of course
AwpsoLeet: nah i didnt notice u kicking anyone
MC penco: Do you mind me putting this on the NF forums for proof?
AwpsoLeet: go ahead
MC penco: thanks man
AwpsoLeet: for sure
AwpsoLeet: so he just made up the fact that u kicked ppl
MC penco: yea
AwpsoLeet: nice lol
MC penco: hehe
Back to top Go down
mcpenco

mcpenco

PostSubject: Re: |NF| Penco abuse   |NF| Penco abuse - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:30 am

5:21 AM - MC penco: hey do you think that what i did is considered admin abuse?
5:22 AM - Pogi Kep: well u muted everyone then unmuted then u kicked him then u banned him for 30 mins
5:22 AM - Pogi Kep: lol
5:22 AM - MC penco: i didnt kick him
5:22 AM - MC penco: i banned him directly
5:22 AM - MC penco: and
5:22 AM - Pogi Kep: are u sure
5:22 AM - Pogi Kep: cause i saw u kick him
5:23 AM - MC penco: when the server is too loud, any other admin would have done the same thing
5:23 AM - Pogi Kep: and he rejoined and started talking shit
5:23 AM - Pogi Kep: then i guess u banned him
5:23 AM - MC penco: no, that was acutally wierd
5:23 AM - MC penco: i banned him
5:23 AM - MC penco: buut he still came back
5:25 AM - Pogi Kep: u did change that hay u guy's name to yo but u didnt kick him
5:25 AM - MC penco: i didnt change it
5:25 AM - MC penco: he did
5:26 AM - MC penco: he changed his name 4 times
5:26 AM - MC penco: but nightkiller started saying that I kicked him
5:26 AM - MC penco: Did you notice me kicking anyone or notÉ
5:26 AM - Pogi Kep: im pretty sure u kicked night then he came back and started talking more shit then u banned him
5:27 AM - MC penco: other then him
5:27 AM - Pogi Kep: it was just him
5:27 AM - Pogi Kep: no one else
5:27 AM - MC penco: do you mind me posting this convo on the nf forums for proof?
5:27 AM - Pogi Kep: i dont care
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: |NF| Penco abuse   |NF| Penco abuse - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:31 am

lol wow pcone ur a faggot really....u think your all badass and everything even though if u read i never said that and again read u mother fucking faggot
Back to top Go down
mcpenco

mcpenco

PostSubject: Re: |NF| Penco abuse   |NF| Penco abuse - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:35 am

Last edited by nightkiller89 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:42 am; edited 5 times in total

You didn't say anything of that eh? Well maybe because everytime i would get a proof for something, you would edit it?

Also, calling me a faggot several times doesn't help your case. Have fun on other servers.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: |NF| Penco abuse   |NF| Penco abuse - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:43 am

actually i am its really fun playing deathruns and bhops thanks u mother fucking faggot that thinks your a badass ROFL WOW

REALLY I DONT EVEN KNOW U AND U FUCKING BANNED ME. HMMM WAT A FAGGOT?????? REALLY U KNOW WAT IM DONE WITH T

HIS SHIT I DONE WITH ALL OF THIS FUCKING SHIT DROMA....THAT U PROUTE 2 THIS FOURMS PENCO REALLY I HAVE ADMIN

ON OTHER SERVER AND I THINK I KNOW THE RULES BESIDES YOU REALLY, BANNING SOME1 THAT DIDNT FUCKING DOIN

ANYTHING WRONG REALLY WHO DO U THINK U R. REALLY DO U PPL REALLY WANT TO BE IN THIS CLAN 2 HAVE FUN?? OR JUST

HAVE THIS DROMA WITH PENCO I KNOW HE WILL DO THE SAME THING 2 ANY1 ELTS AND I THINK THATS STILL FUCKING BS

THAT U BANNED ME 4 "MIC SPAMMIN" WHICH I DIDNT. AND ANOTHER THING, IF I WAS A PERSON THAT WANTED TO JOIN NF

CLAN OR W/E I WOULDNT EVEN POST AFTER THIS TOPIC IS WHAT I THINK IS RETARTED AND THAT MORE ADMINS WILL BE

DOING THE SAME FUCKING THING O U MIC SPAMMED EVEN THOUGH U DIDNT BAN, REALLY COME ON PPLZ....AND ANOTHER

(Foul Language) U AND (Foul Language) THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IVE JOINED

THIS FUCKING CLAN 4 LIKE 1 MONTH AND ALL IVE BEEN SEEIN IS ADMIN ABUSEING.

(Foul Language) U PENCO.
Back to top Go down
mcpenco

mcpenco

PostSubject: Re: |NF| Penco abuse   |NF| Penco abuse - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:46 am

nightkiller89 wrote:
actually i am its really fun playing deathruns and bhops thanks u mother fucking faggot that thinks your a badass ROFL WOW

REALLY I DONT EVEN KNOW U AND U FUCKING BANNED ME. HMMM WAT A FAGGOT?????? REALLY U KNOW WAT IM DONE WITH T

HIS SHIT I DONE WITH ALL OF THIS FUCKING SHIT DROMA....THAT U PROUTE 2 THIS FOURMS PENCO REALLY I HAVE ADMIN

ON OTHER SERVER AND I THINK I KNOW THE RULES BESIDES YOU REALLY, BANNING SOME1 THAT DIDNT FUCKING DOIN

ANYTHING WRONG REALLY WHO DO U THINK U R. REALLY DO U PPL REALLY WANT TO BE IN THIS CLAN 2 HAVE FUN?? OR JUST

HAVE THIS DROMA WITH PENCO I KNOW HE WILL DO THE SAME THING 2 ANY1 ELTS AND I THINK THATS STILL FUCKING BS

THAT U BANNED ME 4 "MIC SPAMMIN" WHICH I DIDNT. AND ANOTHER THING, IF I WAS A PERSON THAT WANTED TO JOIN NF

CLAN OR W/E I WOULDNT EVEN POST AFTER THIS TOPIC IS WHAT I THINK IS RETARTED AND THAT MORE ADMINS WILL BE

DOING THE SAME FUCKING THING O U MIC SPAMMED EVEN THOUGH U DIDNT BAN, REALLY COME ON PPLZ....AND ANOTHER

(Foul Language) U AND (Foul Language) THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IVE JOINED

THIS FUCKING CLAN 4 LIKE 1 MONTH AND ALL IVE BEEN SEEIN IS ADMIN ABUSEING.

(Foul Language) U PENCO.

You said you have admin on an other server? Do you talk like that with the people there and with the admins? They must be sick clowns to have you like admin.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: |NF| Penco abuse   |NF| Penco abuse - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:49 am

ACUALLY YES THEY FUCKING DO AND THEY DONT CARE REALLY THEY ACUALLY HAVE FUN ON THE SERVER BESIDES YOUR AND WE HAD THE SERVER UP 4 3 DAYS
Back to top Go down
Achilles Maximus
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Achilles Maximus

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: |NF| Penco abuse   |NF| Penco abuse - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:59 am

You guys need to stop your imaturity. If this doesn't stop, then I will start a serious discussion with all of you. NightKiller, you've been unbanned because it was only a 30 min ban. Now stop all this crap and get back to gaming! Oh and NightKiller, if you don't like this community, I guess you don't need to be here. Hell I don't give a DAMNN if you don't like this community, you can leave right away period. I'm tired of all this crap!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.noobfusionclan.com
mcpenco

mcpenco

PostSubject: Re: |NF| Penco abuse   |NF| Penco abuse - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:10 am

Sorry if I came out rude or did anything innapropriate in this thread, but I was just defending my case.
Back to top Go down
ez2fade1

ez2fade1

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: |NF| Penco abuse   |NF| Penco abuse - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:12 am

nightkiller you should really stop talking. ive seen you before and you are FREAKIN annoying.
Back to top Go down
pulse
Director
Director
pulse

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: |NF| Penco abuse   |NF| Penco abuse - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:29 am

well its getting locked. so argue somewhere else
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: |NF| Penco abuse   |NF| Penco abuse - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:38 pm

Quote :
MC penco: why, is disrespecting admin not a bannable offense?

Because noone backs us up.
The forum rules even say no foul language. Anyone who knows me in the server prolly knows that I make an effort not to curse here on the forum =P However, people like nightkiller can go off ranting and cursing and yelling and everyone overlooks it.

But if an admin does it then everyone holds them to task for it.

If nothing else, learn that demo's should be taken for as many offenses as possible. Otherwise it's just your word.

(to Nikkatoes: I dont care if you switched accounts with someone. As far as I'm concerned your word is worthless. You as a person are banned, not your account. If I see you on the server again, I'll keep banning you.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |NF| Penco abuse   |NF| Penco abuse - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

|NF| Penco abuse
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2