NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

Ben banned for suspected hacks. Plz view demo asap.

Go down 
+2
ben #Precision
Foxgguy2001
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ben banned for suspected hacks.  Plz view demo asap. Empty
PostSubject: Ben banned for suspected hacks. Plz view demo asap.   Ben banned for suspected hacks.  Plz view demo asap. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:43 am

Hey guys. I dont have anything against ben, i wanna say that first and foremost. but i had alot of complaints against him on steam, and after demo'ing for a while and talking to other admins we decided to ban him. Please view the demo and put your comments in here as soon as you can.

If demo is inconclusive, we'll unban and no hard feelings. I know ben plays here alot so just bear with me here. I've never hacked so I'm not the best person here at spotting hackers, but when *I* think someone is hacking, and run a demo, and other admins confer with me about it, I have to do what I think is right.

http://www.mediafire.com/?jjdn1ew1gz2
Back to top Go down
Foxgguy2001
Community Manager
Community Manager
Foxgguy2001

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Ben banned for suspected hacks. Plz view demo asap.   Ben banned for suspected hacks.  Plz view demo asap. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:20 am

Here's the relevant material.

Looks legit to me. Just good. I mean... he's not aiming at them through walls, or looking to where they are as they're coming... he que's off sound, or aims to the path of travel and readjusts once they run through... as well when he comes around corners you can see he's not aiming at them, but has to readjust to aim toward them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.behance.net/jdclarke
ben #Precision

ben #Precision

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Ben banned for suspected hacks. Plz view demo asap.   Ben banned for suspected hacks.  Plz view demo asap. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:20 am

Thanks for the input fox... you guys also gotta realize that this demo isn't anywhere close to what it looks like on my screen as well. Everything is so jerky and random on these demos but if u would just see it first person for urself it would be like "nice timing", nothing more

Office is possibly the easiest map in all of css... everything is so flat, you dont have to adjust for elevation at all, and in the back by t spawn everything is so close together.

haha, i think you need to cut out 2:20-2:35 of that video and never play that part again
Back to top Go down
mcpenco

mcpenco

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Ben banned for suspected hacks. Plz view demo asap.   Ben banned for suspected hacks.  Plz view demo asap. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:40 am

Going to watch it right now.
Back to top Go down
mcpenco

mcpenco

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Ben banned for suspected hacks. Plz view demo asap.   Ben banned for suspected hacks.  Plz view demo asap. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:54 am

He prefired a couples of times and got some extremely suspicious shots. A lot of the times, when there was an enemy near him, he would just wait there untill the player pops out. The demo isn't long enough to say if he is walling 100% or not.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Maximus
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Achilles Maximus

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Checked   Ben banned for suspected hacks.  Plz view demo asap. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:25 pm

Okay guys on Ben its very hard to say but i think, we might have Example look at it too don't know about aimbot but could be walling, sorry Ben but lets have one person to look at it too before we do the unban.
Back to top Go down
http://www.noobfusionclan.com
Evox

Evox

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Ben banned for suspected hacks. Plz view demo asap.   Ben banned for suspected hacks.  Plz view demo asap. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:18 pm

Even if your a pro, at 0:09 how do you just turn around and do that?
Back to top Go down
example48
Admin Manager
Admin Manager
example48

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Ben banned for suspected hacks. Plz view demo asap.   Ben banned for suspected hacks.  Plz view demo asap. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:34 pm

ok, time for me to butt in. ima check the demo right now. let you know what i found. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.finalbattleground.com/css/profile/example/
example48
Admin Manager
Admin Manager
example48

PostSubject: Re: Ben banned for suspected hacks. Plz view demo asap.   Ben banned for suspected hacks.  Plz view demo asap. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:58 pm

The Demo Time is good enough, but the gameplay of ben isn't, he's just playing around in T spawn almost the entire demo. this is the only things on the demo, and all of it is pretty much absed on footstep, except for the last one.

Demo Tick / Time / Result

6400 - 01:04 - 1 Deag HS (i heard the footstep, so its natural)
6630 - 01:06 - 1 deag HS again (footstep, and he got a teammate on the other side)
8600 - 01:26 - Crosshair is way off, killed someone w/ a HS. (lucky)
30000 - 5:22 - (Footstep)
32500 - 5:27 - he knew that someone is gonna be there, i don't. (Suspicious?)

Conclusion:
Demo not long enough; He's not looking thru walls; he's not aiming at walls; and a lot of you guys accused of him of hacking, so that's stupid(if someone got accused of hacking, and they don't want to be caught, they will turn their hacks off, and you(admin/demo'er) will not get a good demo because he already know that he is being watched[this is not a comment on you ben] Smile

Unbanned.

E x A m P L e *
Back to top Go down
ben #Precision

ben #Precision

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Ben banned for suspected hacks. Plz view demo asap.   Ben banned for suspected hacks.  Plz view demo asap. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:35 pm

Evox wrote:
Even if your a pro, at 0:09 how do you just turn around and do that?

This one i can account on my use of sound; i have a 5.1 headset and am always listening for where people are at, between that and using my map i can normally figure out where people are coming from.

The reason why im turning around so late at 0:09 is because you cant tell if someone is in storage room or out in front of the main t area until they start moving horizontally from you. Until they everything is just coming through the rear speakers and u cant really make out exactly where they are at.

The demo wasnt matching my screen after all the ping/interp delays were applied, i turned around right before the flash, i dont remember that shot being too lucky.

And the shot at 5:27 was so random... i was still aiming in the same place as my first one... The deagle is probably the least predictable gun in css, everyone says its accurate... just take it to a wall thats like 10 feet away and stand completely still and shoot very slowly... its impossible to hit the same spot twice, accuracy by volume in this case

*edit* thanks example Smile
Back to top Go down
example48
Admin Manager
Admin Manager
example48

PostSubject: Re: Ben banned for suspected hacks. Plz view demo asap.   Ben banned for suspected hacks.  Plz view demo asap. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:40 pm

so ben, are you saying, or are you complaining about my findings??? if you are, i can easily delete all of that and redo the ban on you, it doesn't matter to me.
Back to top Go down
Evox

Evox

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Ben banned for suspected hacks. Plz view demo asap.   Ben banned for suspected hacks.  Plz view demo asap. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:43 pm

example48 wrote:
so ben, are you saying, or are you complaining about my findings??? if you are, i can easily delete all of that and redo the ban on you, it doesn't matter to me.

No, he was responding to my comment >__>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ben banned for suspected hacks. Plz view demo asap.   Ben banned for suspected hacks.  Plz view demo asap. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ben banned for suspected hacks. Plz view demo asap.
Page 1 of 1