NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

SneakyN00b's APP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrome

Chrome

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-03

SneakyN00b's APP Empty
PostSubject: SneakyN00b's APP   SneakyN00b's APP EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:07 pm

1. On a scale of 1-10 how active would you consider yourself on the forums?
A 7 because I check the forums once a week to see if anything is going on or if anyone replied to what I posted. Very Happy

2. Why should we trust you in being a security officer?
I'm honest at all times and report/take care of anything that happens in the server or on the forums.

3. Give us some examples of protecting the forums.
I would report/take care of what is going on, on the forums.

4. Have you broken any rules, or ever got banned from the forums?
Never in my life.

5. If you were a security officer, and asked what do you do? What would you say?
I would say that i protect what is going on, on the forums and try to prevent any problem happening.

General; Get To Know You

Name: Jacob

Job(s): N/A

Favorite Game(s): CS:S, All the GTA's, Left 4 Dead, and of course RUNESCAPE! (Jokes) Razz

Favorite Entertainment: I mostly play video games and watch tv, but I love playing basket - ball and working out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

SneakyN00b's APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: SneakyN00b's APP   SneakyN00b's APP EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:09 pm

SneakyN00b wrote:
1. On a scale of 1-10 how active would you consider yourself on the forums?
A 7 because I check the forums once a week to see if anything is going on or if anyone replied to what I posted. Very Happy

2. Why should we trust you in being a security officer?
I'm honest at all times and report/take care of anything that happens in the server or on the forums.

3. Give us some examples of protecting the forums.
I would report/take care of what is going on, on the forums.

4. Have you broken any rules, or ever got banned from the forums?
Never in my life.

5. If you were a security officer, and asked what do you do? What would you say?
I would say that i protect what is going on, on the forums and try to prevent any problem happening.

General; Get To Know You

Name: Jacob

Job(s): N/A

Favorite Game(s): CS:S, All the GTA's, Left 4 Dead, and of course RUNESCAPE! (Jokes) Razz

Favorite Entertainment: I mostly play video games and watch tv, but I love playing basket - ball and working out. Very Happy

Checking the forunz once a week isn't a seven, just letting you know.

I say give it about a week or two before you gain adminship, so that we can see you around more on here and the server, since I don't see you all that often anyways. This may be from different timezones and whatnot, but I just haven't seen you enough.

-Cheshire
Back to top Go down
NYKE
Admin
Admin
NYKE

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2009-01-15

SneakyN00b's APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: SneakyN00b's APP   SneakyN00b's APP EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:42 am

yeah i dont recall seeing you in the server before. Try be more active and make friends with all the regulars in there. We admins are in there at all times of the day so you are bound to see one of us. Also try and check the forums more often, maybe once a day?
Back to top Go down
NavalShowTime

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-11-30

SneakyN00b's APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: SneakyN00b's APP   SneakyN00b's APP EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:56 pm

I trust what these guys say, be more active buddy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SneakyN00b's APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: SneakyN00b's APP   SneakyN00b's APP Empty

Back to top Go down

SneakyN00b's APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NoobFusion :: Members Area :: Applications :: Member Applications-
Jump to: