NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

P种K's App. im sexy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

P种K's App. im sexy Empty
PostSubject: P种K's App. im sexy   P种K's App. im sexy EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:45 pm

Security Officer Application

1. On a scale of 1-10 how active would you consider yourself on the forums?
(10)

2. Why should we trust you in being a security officer?
(i think you should trust me because i am always on and i always have people like Nyke and Cheshire on my ass about everything.)

3. Give us some examples of protecting the forums.
(if there was a problem on the forums i would prolly call up Cheshire and deep breath in the phone and ask him to help me out.)

4. Have you broken any rules, or ever got banned from the forums?
(Yes i used a gun during a knife round)

5. If you were a security officer, and asked what do you do? What would you say?
(i would help everyone with there needs, and i would also say "I Protect things")

General; Get To Know You well im going to school to be a underwater welder and i like girls!!! lol

Name: (Justin A. Rauscher)

Job(s): (Welder)

Favorite Game(s): ( CSS and WoW.) Yes Cheshire i play wow you ass.

Favorite Entertainment: (Your favorite entertainment meaning what do you do the most; read books, watch TV, or play video games go here) BMX and CSS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

P种K's App. im sexy Empty
PostSubject: Re: P种K's App. im sexy   P种K's App. im sexy EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 5:10 pm

no more shooting during knife rounds

[x] yes just dont go crazy with it.

B*TCH
Back to top Go down
pulse
Director
Director
pulse

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-01-23

P种K's App. im sexy Empty
PostSubject: Re: P种K's App. im sexy   P种K's App. im sexy EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 7:42 pm

I say yes. But you need to work on how you present yourself. When you cuss and tell people to shut up it makes you look like an ass. We as NF know you are kidding buy to new comers to the community or people just passing threw the server hear you say things like that the themselves think its OK for them to do it. We dint want people to think that's what we are all about, And then they get there ass rang because they thinks it OK. I say give him a shot. Good and fun to play with. If elected good luck!
Back to top Go down
NYKE
Admin
Admin
NYKE

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2009-01-15

P种K's App. im sexy Empty
PostSubject: Re: P种K's App. im sexy   P种K's App. im sexy EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 1:07 am

You got my vote. POOK is always on our servers and he always keeps an eye out on the forums. I think he would be great for the job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Achilles Maximus
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Achilles Maximus

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-07-10

P种K's App. im sexy Empty
PostSubject: Re: P种K's App. im sexy   P种K's App. im sexy EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 12:54 pm

Pook,

Give me a day or two to get filled up on other parts. After that, you'll be ready to go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.noobfusionclan.com
Anonymous

P种K's App. im sexy Empty
PostSubject: Re: P种K's App. im sexy   P种K's App. im sexy EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 2:18 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down

P种K's App. im sexy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NoobFusion :: Members Area :: Applications :: Member Applications-
Jump to: