NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

Therrin's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Therrin's Application Empty
PostSubject: Therrin's Application   Therrin's Application EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:26 pm

Security Officer Application

1. On a scale of 1-10 how active would you consider yourself on the forums?
(10) (10 in the server, less so in the Forums because whenever I'm not actually playing I'm usually busy dealing with clients)

2. Why should we trust you in being a security officer?
(Because I'm on regularly, often at times when other server admin's aren't on, I see things happen very often which requires admin attention, and I've done the job before on other servers.)

3. Give us some examples of protecting the forums.
(Examples would be such as when people use racist profanity on the server and I can remind them the rules, and kick/ban for repeated offenses. This also applies to people coming in and server crashing when there are no other admins to handle it and the whole game is frozen up. Also, I can help to keep the gameplay centered and good natured and help to mitigate any fights I come across.)

4. Have you broken any rules, or ever got banned from the forums?
(Not that I can recall.)

5. If you were a security officer, and asked what do you do? What would you say?
(I would explain that as a Security Officer I have limited responsibilites which allow me to help watch over the server and take certain actions when such actions are necessary. That I'm not the boss, but that I report directly to the boss, and that I have the ability to enforce server rules as necessary.)

General; Get To Know You

Name: (Therrin F)

Job(s): (Self Employed. I own and operate ITSA Tree Service. My business offers premium tree care solutions for any arboricultural needs. Specializing in hazardous dismantling techniques, spikeless pruning, and an on-call 24/7 aerial / technical / high-angle rescue service.)
(I also provide private contract armed bodyguard service which I've had experience with in Los Angeles (Ca), Lancaster (Ca), Chicago (Ill), Tucson (Az), & Bakersfield (Ca)

Favorite Game(s): (CSS, TF2, Killer Bunnies, QQ Pool)

Favorite Entertainment: (Technical deep and wreck diving (scuba), rock climbing (lead, aid, toprope), motorcycles, target shooting, off roading, backpacking, welding, & watching people.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Therrin's Application   Therrin's Application EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 7:20 am

Quote :
watching people

cough.......stalker........cough

[x] yes. good player, good guy, good for the job.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Maximus
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Achilles Maximus

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Therrin's Application   Therrin's Application EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:58 am

Therrin,

Give us couple days to have you set.
Back to top Go down
http://www.noobfusionclan.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Therrin's Application   Therrin's Application EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 7:35 pm

Cool cool.

And yes Cheshire, watching people can be pretty amusing. =P

It's amazing the things people will do when they think noone is paying attention.
Back to top Go down
NavalShowTime

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Therrin's Application   Therrin's Application EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 8:08 pm

Therrin wrote:
Cool cool.

And yes Cheshire, watching people can be pretty amusing. =P

It's amazing the things people will do when they think noone is paying attention.

I've been a victim of that.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Therrin's Application   Therrin's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Therrin's Application
Page 1 of 1