NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

Why was i banned?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ipoon

Ipoon

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:22 pm

My name is Ipooned! in CS, why was i banned yesterday? i've been playing at the server for like a month, and if u have a demo of me i want to see it......it's crazy.....i want to see the prove of me "hacking" if you think i do, rediculous....
Back to top Go down
Waterypyro

Waterypyro

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:27 pm

We had an a admin spec you and i think he took a demo also it was clear that you were wallhacking
Back to top Go down
mcpenco

mcpenco

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:37 pm

There is one thing I don't understand. Why is it that when someone is accused of hacking, they are like:
-OMG YOU GUYS ARE STUPID
-THIS IS RIDICULOUS
-I WANT TO SEE THAT DEMO, BECAUSE ITS IMPOSSIBLE THAT I HACK
-I PLAYED CAL/CEVO/OGL/WHATEVER FUCKING BULLSHIT THERE IS LEFT

Every time someone gets accused of walling, they go apeshit on people...calm the (Foul Language) down
Back to top Go down
Achilles Maximus
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Achilles Maximus

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:54 pm

I don't want to access sourcebans yet. I'm not sure if its been fixed yet, but who ever has the demo, please post it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.noobfusionclan.com
mcpenco

mcpenco

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:58 pm

I'm pretty sure your brother banned him, at least thats what it says on sourceban.
Back to top Go down
Waterypyro

Waterypyro

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:58 pm

you do achilles well your bro does idk which one is which some times but yea your account banned him your bro speced him after i tiped him off and it was obvious that he was walling
Back to top Go down
Ipoon

Ipoon

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:02 am

lol, although i think it was a compliment that you guys are accusing me of wallhacking, i am here because i think the server is cool to play on. but 1 thing i can see now is that the name of the server fits you.

oh ya, if u have a demo of me i want to see it, and have a good laugh
Back to top Go down
Ipoon

Ipoon

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:07 am

oh and, just to let you know. Just because i can kill you right when you pop out the wall, it doesn't mean i hack, it's just means i heard you with my 80 dollar headphone, and when i pop outa a corner and shot you in the head, that means i know the 10 year old map and that's where ppl usually camp. NoobFusions. lol
Back to top Go down
Waterypyro

Waterypyro

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:18 am

wtf are you talking about you did not kill me people were complaining i speced you then asked achillies to spec you and it was clear what you were doing and for you to come on the forums and try to trash talk and get unabaned at the same time is kinda pointless

"lol noobfusion sucks unban plox plox i have $80 headphones" try to be more mature thats all i have to say
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:15 am

i lol'd at the comment.
Back to top Go down
pulse
Director
Director
pulse

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:22 am

what the (Foul Language) do you mean the name fits us. you shure can talk your shit. Your bans permanent now. So (Foul Language) off and go play some where else. Oh and i got a $120 Bose headset and I still can hear what your saying you can hear. You want to know the reason why I have a hard time hearing. The server never shuts up. You have people constantly talking and you cant hear gun shots let alone foot steps. So mister I think im better then everyone here at noobfusion. I just banned you from about 20 other servers on the west coast. So go play with your lil wiener and piss on some else server. k thx bye
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:39 pm

It's called the "court system" for a reason. And some folks, like "frank" use it to the fullest, and are respectfull, and get a turnover.

Most places, you dont shit-talk the people you're asking something from and expect much in return though. That's just stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why was i banned?
Page 1 of 1