NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do You Guys Have Frequent Zombie Dreams?
Yes
ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS I_vote_lcap8%ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
No
ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS I_vote_lcap42%ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
I don't give a shit.(if you picked this, then why did you read this topic????)
 8% [ 1 ]
OMG ZOMBIES ARE EVERYWHEREEEE!!!!!
ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS I_vote_lcap33%ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
They are scientifically impossible
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
0fire0demon0

0fire0demon0

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-07-18

ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS Empty
PostSubject: ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS   ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:41 am

I have a question for you guys. I have frequent nightmares. It freaks the shit outa me. I'm trying to not get them. It turns out they are always some type of zombie dream.
Back to top Go down
simon66

simon66

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS   ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:58 pm

0fire0demon0 wrote:
I have a question for you guys. I have frequent nightmares. It freaks the shit outa me. I'm trying to not get them. It turns out they are always some type of zombie dream.

Too much CSS zombie maps Razz
Back to top Go down
Foxgguy2001
Community Manager
Community Manager
Foxgguy2001

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS   ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:00 am

i had zombie dreamz after i played plants vs zombies for like 2 weeks....but they weren't nightmare-ish
Back to top Go down
https://www.behance.net/jdclarke
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS   ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:22 am

Not only do I like zombie maps, but I've also been torrenting every zombie movie I can find.

Just got done watching "Zombie" by Lucio Fulci recently. Good flick. even though it's typical 70's looking buildings and cars, big hair and semi-bad acting.

It had a topless chick with a cameltoe scubadiving in it though, so it gets extra points.
Also had a topless chick showering, a few mins before a zombie pulls her into a shattered door, impaling one of her eyeballs on a long wooden shard that's sticking out. Good stuff!!!

Dunno what to tell you about the nightmares. I'm 26 and I still get crazy creepy freaky nightmares sometimes that get me waking up sweating.

Zombies, they ARE everywhere though. Watching you, waiting... wanting to eat your brains. No
Back to top Go down
Foxgguy2001
Community Manager
Community Manager
Foxgguy2001

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS   ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:25 am

ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS ZOMBIE_JESUS
Back to top Go down
https://www.behance.net/jdclarke
0fire0demon0

0fire0demon0

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS   ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:18 am

LOL Zombie Jesus!!! Ya i think it is from too much CSS ZOmbie MODs. Ever since I stopped playig them,my dreams stopped......anyway, I WANT TO SEE THE MOVIE "ZOMBIELAND"!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Waterypyro

Waterypyro

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS   ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:06 pm

I have always been a horror fan but i like zombies the most i own alot of zombie related things i even have a dawn of the dead poster in my room lol for the original movie.
Back to top Go down
simon66

simon66

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS   ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:11 pm

Waterypyro wrote:
I have always been a horror fan but i like zombies the most i own alot of zombie related things i even have a dawn of the dead poster in my room lol for the original movie.

Same here... That was an amazing movie.... My cat was sleeping and when the zombie baby was born and made that sound, my cat woke up and ran upstairs, sliding side ways.. lulz
Back to top Go down
Waterypyro

Waterypyro

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS   ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:13 pm

not the 2000 one the one the one before it the original.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS   ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:13 pm

I downloaded dvdrip torrents for both of those, those are great movies!!!!
Back to top Go down
simon66

simon66

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS   ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:15 pm

I might go watch zombie land in the theater... I think that is what the movie is called.

BTW... I didnt have a zombie dream yet, but latly I been having UFO dreams... lol.. even more disturbing
Back to top Go down
0fire0demon0

0fire0demon0

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS   ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:08 pm

HAHA UFO dreams... nvm I just found out that whenever I mention the mere word or type "zombies" i get zombie dreams..... I got one last night and I was in a house....with zombie resistant seram wrap over it.... apparently an oldman that was hiding in the house with my family finally snapped of emotional stress and cut the magical seram wrap....and then the ZOMBIES INVADED!!! we went to the last room in a hallway, and closed the door... then i realised it was a dream, used my dream powers to blast through the roof and fly, and blasted the zombies away with a Samus-like gun on my hand that shot a giant blue laser beam.... fucking random ass dreams.....lol? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
simon66

simon66

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS   ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:15 pm

0fire0demon0 wrote:
HAHA UFO dreams... nvm I just found out that whenever I mention the mere word or type "zombies" i get zombie dreams..... I got one last night and I was in a house....with zombie resistant seram wrap over it.... apparently an oldman that was hiding in the house with my family finally snapped of emotional stress and cut the magical seram wrap....and then the ZOMBIES INVADED!!! we went to the last room in a hallway, and closed the door... then i realised it was a dream, used my dream powers to blast through the roof and fly, and blasted the zombies away with a Samus-like gun on my hand that shot a giant blue laser beam.... fucking random ass dreams.....lol? Rolling Eyes

lulz.. I wish I had crazy dreams like that.... I have a dream that I saw a UFO ship coming and I saw it coming.. so I hid in a swamp, and they didnt see me... some how I had a sniper and a binocular... they were grey/white color and there nose were their mouth I guess... then one saw me and ran to tell the other but I shot him... then I ran to a tree and was like those bad ass guys... I took out a ciggar and beer and started drinking and shooting aliens as they came out my house... lol.. I think I killed like 4 of them.... It was preatty weird... Maybe I could make a movie about it... The way they acted and how they looked was preatty crazy.... Their ship made like a unique noise ( like a bar code for us) to identify each house.... were it waslocated and how many ppl the captured...
Fucking intense.
Back to top Go down
0fire0demon0

0fire0demon0

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS   ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:18 pm

EPIC DUDE!!! imagine what would happen if we combined our dreams... it would be the most epic movie EVER!!!!
Back to top Go down
simon66

simon66

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS   ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:20 pm

0fire0demon0 wrote:
EPIC DUDE!!! imagine what would happen if we combined our dreams... it would be the most epic movie EVER!!!!

Zombies and aliens in the same dream.. lol... That wouldny be a bad idea at all.... it would been really EPIC...

PS. Watch.. ill probably have a zombie with alien dream tonight... Usually when I talk about these thing, I have dreams about it.... lol...
Back to top Go down
0fire0demon0

0fire0demon0

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS   ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:21 pm

same!!!! o...and my name is simon too.....
Back to top Go down
simon66

simon66

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS   ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:23 pm

0fire0demon0 wrote:
same!!!! o...and my name is simon too.....

your lieing.. lol... It cant be... What are the odds... lol.. Whats your last name... dont tell me is almeida.. lol... If it is, ill go crazy.
Back to top Go down
0fire0demon0

0fire0demon0

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS   ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:24 pm

heeeey, wait a minute, in dawn of the dead, A ZOMBIE BABY WAS BORN!?!?! how is that even POSSIBLE!?!?!? Zombies can't fuk!?
oh, and my last name's lee....cuz i'm asian like that
Back to top Go down
0fire0demon0

0fire0demon0

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS   ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:25 pm

give me your steam name so i can add you!!!
mine's nf 0fire0demon0
Back to top Go down
simon66

simon66

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS   ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:30 pm

0fire0demon0 wrote:
heeeey, wait a minute, in dawn of the dead, A ZOMBIE BABY WAS BORN!?!?! how is that even POSSIBLE!?!?!? Zombies can't fuk!?
oh, and my last name's lee....cuz i'm asian like that

lol... Yea... I dont know what happened... I think the woman was pegnant and a zombie bit her, and her baby turned into a black zombie.. lol... My cat went crazy and ran upstairs... It was pretty funny..

First time I hear a asian guy named Simon...

Imagine if both of us worked in the same place....

"Simon... can you plz come up stairs, you have a visitor"

I had problems like that in my last work place... my manager name is simon. so every time we worked together, and some one called him I would turn around and be like " your calling me?" until I changed my name to TOM... lol

------------------------------------

My friend bought my steam account, now im getting a new account like on wed... ill add you...

You have 360 or ps3?
Back to top Go down
0fire0demon0

0fire0demon0

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS   ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:36 pm

lol Tom... such a difference to Simon. THAT'S FRIGGIN COOL!!! 3 SIMONS!!!! AHAHAA....n e way, no wonder the zombies got her, she must've been slow....this is such a random message thread lol!!! I'm glad i made it, it's entertaining
Back to top Go down
0fire0demon0

0fire0demon0

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS   ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:36 pm

nah i just have a laptop, that's it...
Back to top Go down
0fire0demon0

0fire0demon0

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS   ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:38 pm

oh yeah, my steam and game account name is on my spray, ahahah.....wow i knew that....
Back to top Go down
simon66

simon66

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS   ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:38 pm

0fire0demon0 wrote:
lol Tom... such a difference to Simon. THAT'S FRIGGIN COOL!!! 3 SIMONS!!!! AHAHAA....n e way, no wonder the zombies got her, she must've been slow....this is such a random message thread lol!!! I'm glad i made it, it's entertaining

I was so glad when she turned into a zombie... she was so annoying... Every zombie movie there has to be a bicth. lol

---------------

What other games do you play other then CSS?
Back to top Go down
0fire0demon0

0fire0demon0

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS   ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:40 pm

hah and they always DIE Twisted Evil ....the b!tch in my zombie dream was the old man...who cut the seram wrap...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS   ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS Empty

Back to top Go down

ZOMBIE DREAAAMMMSSSS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next