NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

5 min ban on tekniq

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kuni

kuni

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-07-14

5 min ban on tekniq Empty
PostSubject: 5 min ban on tekniq   5 min ban on tekniq EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:55 pm

for spamming after being warned, even after a kick, he came back and did it again.
Back to top Go down
TekniQ

TekniQ

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: 5 min ban on tekniq   5 min ban on tekniq EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:00 pm

kuni wrote:
for spamming after being warned, even after a kick, he came back and did it again.
bs...how come no one else saw it or u dont have a demo uploaded....this sint the first time you have done this...and I have many demos of you would you like me and viscidty to upload them?
Back to top Go down
kuni

kuni

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: 5 min ban on tekniq   5 min ban on tekniq EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:17 am

ok. you miss every single warning dude. LEARN TO READ THE ADMIN MESSAGE. go ahead and upload the one that shows u teamflashing me 6 times in 5 rounds and me slaying/kicking you.
Back to top Go down
mcpenco

mcpenco

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: 5 min ban on tekniq   5 min ban on tekniq EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:05 am

Nikka, I'm going to ask you politely to stop giving people shit, because you did the same thing when nightkiller accused me of admin abusing and we saw who was right. So please stop talking shit and saying that people are always wrong and you are always right, because you're not.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 5 min ban on tekniq   5 min ban on tekniq EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:55 pm

I agree with kuni.

Tekniq was constantly chat spamming even after being requested to stop (which I saw).

He also was accused of smoke nade freezing people again last night, which he has already been banned once for. When asked to stop his response was "try to get a demo of it", instead of "hey sorry i was just messin around".

He also always manages to bring up the topic of racism, always accusing people of being racist or bringing up racist related topics. I cant think of any other player who brings more either racist remarks, or racist accusations to the server.

Tekniq, I'm sick of your crap. You need to settle down and just play the game without pissing people off so much, and learn to respect the admins, or you'll continue to earn disciplinary action.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 min ban on tekniq   5 min ban on tekniq Empty

Back to top Go down

5 min ban on tekniq
Page 1 of 1