NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

Banned PointBlank for hacking

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Banned PointBlank for hacking Empty
PostSubject: Banned PointBlank for hacking   Banned PointBlank for hacking EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:07 am

Back to top Go down
Waterypyro

Waterypyro

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Banned PointBlank for hacking   Banned PointBlank for hacking EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:20 am

Yea he was shooting through the wall alot and aiming through the wall
Back to top Go down
PoinkBlank

PoinkBlank

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Banned PointBlank for hacking   Banned PointBlank for hacking EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:51 pm

you called that hacking? lets do an open field with no wall what so ever and lets see who have the super fastest reaction timing...

man i did some far worst lucky shot thru smoke many time and kept getting one of your member name ghost..something. he was cool about it and didnt say he seem suspicous of hacks.... thats when we play few days ago...

you walk in a jungle at night... should you walk without checking for holes or spider web that might be infront of you? shooting thru some wall that can be penetrate give you time without looking at the spot. walking thru the jungle with stick attacking nothing in the air might get lucky and hit some spider web before they get you first...

watch all 3 demo and you be amaze how many time i shoot that same particular wall...dose that show you you should never hide there because a guy name Point Blank will shoot that wall no matter what if someone was there or not? i mean for god sake i wont jump in river in africa.... whats in there.....alligator? yup, you guessed it. why do i know theres might be alligator there? same thing as i saw Point Blank shooting the same particular wall everytime.... you catch my drift? look how beautiful those sharp aim of mine compare to others. no shaking of screen no jitter...

do i prove you wrong and being mature to agree with me or not?

im already giving some effort registering for this website and typing on my behalf of mistake of your banned.
if you truely believe you banned on the trust of your faith and that i should be bann... than that'll be it. i have no other words to say than just to say i gave in and i fail and just let it be...cant do nothing about it. i pleaded already and i must play other other server....
Back to top Go down
pulse
Director
Director
pulse

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Banned PointBlank for hacking   Banned PointBlank for hacking EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:59 pm

Now there lies a problem. you've been banned on N00bSalad under that same name and steam.
Back to top Go down
PoinkBlank

PoinkBlank

PostSubject: Re: Banned PointBlank for hacking   Banned PointBlank for hacking EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:43 pm

The accidental banned from NoobSalad was a mistake. |ns| Kigen analogies for that and he has added me on friend list. During the banned i didnt appeal to even try to ask for unbanned he just added me and tell me the reason and unbanned me. he knew i was good because he used to play on this server called purevoice and tell you what on that server, there are 4-5 guys way better than me. they would destroy me like nothing.

the banned wasnt even about hacking. rather than it was a automatic banned that has something to do with the account from Steam. you can add him or ask him about it. im being very vague here but im not sure about it myself as i was also confuse... here's what i kinda remembered, the auto banned was the the account wasnt called cafe account? i played it on lan and it appear i was trying to play it on lan but it cant be play lan because it isnt a cafe account???

we can join noobsalad server at the same time to show you im not banned from it. or you can ask kigen about it. up to you... you can even check my friendlist of mostly admin and admin member has added me to their list because im being mature and cool and also a decent css player. i was asked to join many clan but i refuse and i will respond back that i like to go solo and only like to play in pub server.

tell you what... im just tired of banned. i get banned from alot of server... its hard for me to get to play in server now due to accusing of hacks. i dont want to waste every 20 bucks to buy a new css game just to play on server. why would i risk of cheats to lose a 20 dollar game and buy more if i get banned?

if i really try my best play css... you will think im god. im usually drunk while playing css anyways. i dont care about rank and reputation as much as before.

so any more reason of proof i need more to answer?

man im so tired....
Back to top Go down
PoinkBlank

PoinkBlank

PostSubject: Re: Banned PointBlank for hacking   Banned PointBlank for hacking EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:05 pm

look at the screen shot i took today. even tho im one of the top player in the server, im still average player. you know why im average player? because the admin knows im not that good. im usually always on top of the list...

http://img200.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=2man.jpg

they know i dont hack. so you guys should also respect some decent player too. i guess you should try scrim once in your life time to see there are gods out there. lvl: noob|="============| pro " is where i stand

im merely consider noob at my level. yet i get accuse of hacking. there are millions of pro out there that can play with their leg over their arm and still do 1 deagle hs.

we noobs like to play in a good server too where its populated.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Banned PointBlank for hacking   Banned PointBlank for hacking EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:37 pm

*shrugs*

I wasnt raging against you by banning you, I was watching the whole server for over 2 hrs. You just happened to be someone that people were complaining about. Not just whiners either. So I watched for a good 40 mins or so, took several demos. I thought it looked bad for you.

Lets see what example says. I just think its interesting how you have almost no wasted motion, you always know where someone is.
Back to top Go down
PoinkBlank

PoinkBlank

PostSubject: Re: Banned PointBlank for hacking   Banned PointBlank for hacking EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:54 am

i cant blame you guys either. if i were in your guys shoe, i would probably blame myself of cheating too. with alot of players in the server in cs office, i can almost pin point where the enemies are. my memories is amazing in css i dont know why. say, if there are 3 ct defending garage, i look at the last guy name and remember it. so if the last guy happen to get killed probably 2 person infront of him got killed first. so i time how long would it takes the T's to appear at the end of the garage for surprise attack. thats where i actually surprise them back by counter attack. (feels like im giving tips out when im trying to prove my point)

do you guys even use the radar? the radar is almost like a hacking tool. if you know how to use it correctly. i think i should play with headphone on and demo myself to show you im so much better. with headphone on, i can almost do perfect no scope shot all the time with awp. just by the sound of enemies.

forget it im tired ill just stay banned not much i can do
Back to top Go down
<Maverick>

<Maverick>

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Banned PointBlank for hacking   Banned PointBlank for hacking EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:44 am

The jungle analogy was retarded lol.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Banned PointBlank for hacking   Banned PointBlank for hacking EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:49 pm

Yeah and your whole switching between "im just a noob" and "im really good, enough so that im just accidentally giving away secrets" Is pretty stupid.

The problem, is that when you had a choice to turn left or right, you ALWAYS chose the direction that someone was hiding, even if they werent making noise.
Back to top Go down
Waterypyro

Waterypyro

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Banned PointBlank for hacking   Banned PointBlank for hacking EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:43 am

i love this reaction when people get banned "You guys just suck that's it im awesome sauce its ok if you want to kiss my hand ill let you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned PointBlank for hacking   Banned PointBlank for hacking Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned PointBlank for hacking
Page 1 of 1