NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

LATE NIGHT ADMINS

Go down 
+4
Foxgguy2001
Evox
jesterhq
blown-shot
8 posters
AuthorMessage
blown-shot

blown-shot

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-08-22

LATE NIGHT ADMINS Empty
PostSubject: LATE NIGHT ADMINS   LATE NIGHT ADMINS EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:52 am

Ok this is not me asking for admin in anyway cause well ive allready had that dicussion. But I would like if we can get someone on the server around like 3am-8am ohio time. Ever day that i play at those times the server is out of hand with racist hackers and horrible spays that are discusting. Its very frustrating trying to play when all thats going on not to metion groups of people coming in and mic spamming like it the end of days or some shit. So i think it would be a great thing to have someone able to check in at those times. And i know most of u work 1st shift so your probably sleeping and such. But im sure out of all the nf members we have soneone would be willing. Wouldent even half to be every night.

Thanks Kyle.

P.S sorry for spelling like shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.razetheworld.com
jesterhq

jesterhq

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-04

LATE NIGHT ADMINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LATE NIGHT ADMINS   LATE NIGHT ADMINS EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:25 am

ya this is why i don't play at night that much
Back to top Go down
Evox

Evox

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-08-23

LATE NIGHT ADMINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LATE NIGHT ADMINS   LATE NIGHT ADMINS EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:52 am

https://noobfusion.darkbb.com/member-applications-f14/evox-app-for-admin-t581.htm

I'd like to help with this, I think on my time for you would be from 9pm to 7am.
Back to top Go down
blown-shot

blown-shot

LATE NIGHT ADMINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LATE NIGHT ADMINS   LATE NIGHT ADMINS EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:03 am

Thanks evox we need someone in there.
Back to top Go down
Foxgguy2001
Community Manager
Community Manager
Foxgguy2001

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2009-09-05

LATE NIGHT ADMINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LATE NIGHT ADMINS   LATE NIGHT ADMINS EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:49 am

Unfortunately...as you stated... it's difficult because most people aren't up on graveyard. Luckily I'm up from around 2pm till 6am, but will only be around and in-game on sat/sun nights (my nights off)...

I think the best thing we can do right now is to just document any severe infractions, and report it. That's why the forum is there, and while there might be a lot initially... after there have been quite a few reports, and resultant bans... the bad ones will slowly be filtered out. You don't need admin, just have to go through the process...use the avenues made available for the time being.
Back to top Go down
https://www.behance.net/jdclarke
Waterypyro

Waterypyro

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-07-20

LATE NIGHT ADMINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LATE NIGHT ADMINS   LATE NIGHT ADMINS EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:44 am

im trying to improve it so its normal again but im up from 7 pm to idk 11 am i don't play all the time so its hard for me to admin all the time plus i don't have much power still. But if im up and on the server im watching everybody pretty much.
Back to top Go down
ottobohn
Community Manager
Community Manager
ottobohn

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-01-21

LATE NIGHT ADMINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LATE NIGHT ADMINS   LATE NIGHT ADMINS EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:30 am

I've seen this issue over NS and he's right, report those who are doing wrong. They'll be stopped by a ban.

It's difficult for a 24 slot single server community to have admins 24/7. I would take applications and monitor those times. Until you're 3-6 servers big, your admin poll will be small and difficult to man. Your situation is unique, you're 24/7 populated and congrads.

Otto
Back to top Go down
Evox

Evox

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-08-23

LATE NIGHT ADMINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LATE NIGHT ADMINS   LATE NIGHT ADMINS EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:53 pm

True, true otto, seems like more of a blessing than a curse now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blown-shot

blown-shot

LATE NIGHT ADMINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LATE NIGHT ADMINS   LATE NIGHT ADMINS EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:56 pm

Well ccould all admins add me to steam freinds.

This way i could just msg u if u have steam up if u are needed late at night just tpo kick or ban people if needed then they could go back to doing what they where doing ?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/razetheworld
Back to top Go down
pogikep

pogikep

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-03

LATE NIGHT ADMINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LATE NIGHT ADMINS   LATE NIGHT ADMINS EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:00 pm

i think i can help with this. im always playing thru the night. just a thought. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

LATE NIGHT ADMINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LATE NIGHT ADMINS   LATE NIGHT ADMINS EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:32 pm

We just added another late night CP admin (welcome, Tekniq) and we are still reviewing more apps, we'll let you know as we post them.

However, they're right. You guys for now need to keep posting reports to the server. However just saying "this guy named Weeblwuzit was being racist" or whatever, doesnt cut it.

Go to console, type "status" and record the STEAM ID for the person you're reporting, and get the correct spelling of their player name, but their STEAM ID is most important.

We had a successfull admins meeting tonight and we're revamping some stuff here, so hopefully we'll get more coverage guys.

Thanks for being patient.
Back to top Go down
TekniQ

TekniQ

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-07-12

LATE NIGHT ADMINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LATE NIGHT ADMINS   LATE NIGHT ADMINS EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:53 am

Hey guys I was made the new admin for late night early morning. I am on Sun-Thurs 10pm-6am central time. If I am not on the server you can msg me on steam TeKniQ- or email @ jwelkley@gmail.com Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LATE NIGHT ADMINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LATE NIGHT ADMINS   LATE NIGHT ADMINS Empty

Back to top Go down

LATE NIGHT ADMINS
Page 1 of 1