NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

Server suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Server suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Server suggestions   Server suggestions EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 4:07 pm

If you have any server suggestions, post them here admins and moderators.

I've got a few ideas actually.

1) Get CAL maps in rotation for this season (keep in mind these are ideas)
2) Get some advertisements going on the internet, if at all possible
3) TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW ABOUT OUR SERVER.
4) Get the new forums up of course (with chvck.it gaming name etc etc)

Let me know what you think

-Cheshire, Server Admin / Forum Moderator
Back to top Go down
NavalShowTime

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Server suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server suggestions   Server suggestions EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 11:02 pm

There is this thing that you can pay like 2 dollars for 1,000 visitors to our website. I suggest the forums. I ALSO SUGGEST IF YOU AT ALL DO THIS THAT WE MOVE TO THE NEW FORUMS. This php and the server it is on is so crappy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Server suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server suggestions   Server suggestions EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 11:04 pm

NavalShowTime wrote:
There is this thing that you can pay like 2 dollars for 1,000 visitors to our website. I suggest the forums. I ALSO SUGGEST IF YOU AT ALL DO THIS THAT WE MOVE TO THE NEW FORUMS. This php and the server it is on is so crappy.

no offense but a forums on zetaboards is pretty lame, just shows we're cheap and poor. we need our own forums, not someone else's website they're lending us.

just my honest opinion, if you dont like it im sorry.
Back to top Go down
NavalShowTime

Server suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server suggestions   Server suggestions EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 11:05 pm

Php is free dummy. Php is a lower crappy version of screw-ups.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Server suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server suggestions   Server suggestions EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 11:08 pm

NavalShowTime wrote:
Php is free dummy. Php is a lower crappy version of screw-ups.

just saying.
and by the way, calling your fellow members "dummy" is always a real good way to make friends when they're just trying to let you know how they feel about something with the community.

work on those social skills.
Back to top Go down
NavalShowTime

Server suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server suggestions   Server suggestions EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 11:14 pm

I take action when some one calls Zetaboards, lame.

I suggest staying on every ones good side here. Don't get on my bad side which it is leaning that way already..

Also the next time you want to voice out about something with the community think before hand that your probably going to get criticized. Not all the time, maybe never but it always happens. If you really can't take this kind of 'Heat' from some one like me then stay clear of this topic.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Server suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server suggestions   Server suggestions EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 11:21 pm

NavalShowTime wrote:
I take action when some one calls Zetaboards, lame.

I suggest staying on every ones good side here. Don't get on my bad side which it is leaning that way already..

Also the next time you want to voice out about something with the community think before hand that your probably going to get criticized. Not all the time, maybe never but it always happens. If you really can't take this kind of 'Heat' from some one like me then stay clear of this topic.

you need to have an open mind and listen to everyone's complaints and suggestions before you call them dummy's for having an opinion different than yours. this is america, after all.
Back to top Go down
NavalShowTime

Server suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server suggestions   Server suggestions EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 11:24 pm

But yet, is every one FROM America? Is everyone a citizen of America?

When I called you dummy I did not intend for you to care. I don't care if you care.
I tended to point out your stupidity from pointing out old forums that have moved on to advanced things.
There are facts that Zetaboard is better than php. The fact that php forum stuff is around and Zetaboard hasn't come up with portable forums is amazing. Just don't say Zetaboards is lame when they clearly have an advantage over all.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Server suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server suggestions   Server suggestions EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 11:27 pm

NavalShowTime wrote:
But yet, is every one FROM America? Is everyone a citizen of America?

When I called you dummy I did not intend for you to care. I don't care if you care.
I tended to point out your stupidity from pointing out old forums that have moved on to advanced things.
There are facts that Zetaboard is better than php. The fact that php forum stuff is around and Zetaboard hasn't come up with portable forums is amazing. Just don't say Zetaboards is lame when they clearly have an advantage over all.

so now i cant even speak my mind because you dont want to think that someone has a different opinion of something? i dont like zetaboards for personal reasons. you could have chosen to accept that in the beginning of this argument, but instead you try to press your moot point onto someone who will not back down from his opinion. stop raging at members for having opinions, we wont grow at all if you keep raging everyone off the forums for voicing their concerns.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Maximus
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Achilles Maximus

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Server suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server suggestions   Server suggestions EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 11:41 pm

Seriously, I don't think that ZetaBoards is better than this. ZetaBoards just looks too ugly to me. I guess that's what I can say? That's why I didn't want to change. I kept saying later.

Now please stop this argument over a forum thing, and just enjoy here. We are going to stay here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.noobfusionclan.com
Sponsored content

Server suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server suggestions   Server suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Server suggestions
Page 1 of 1