NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

Court Review Request: Vo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skyxliner

skyxliner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Court Review Request: Vo Empty
PostSubject: Court Review Request: Vo   Court Review Request: Vo EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:35 pm

https://noobfusion.darkbb.com/reports-f3/report-vo-t338.htm

I'm writing this for my roommate who has the steam account Vo. We both play here a lot so you can look at server records. It's one our favorite servers which is the only reason why I am bothering doing this.

Arguments:
1) The recording of the .dem did not point to a specific round or specific point in which he felt Vo was wall hacking. I watched the whole thing and did not see one kill that was of suspicion. All shots at the opponent were predictable by a experience CT player and/or by already watching fire coming at a team mate.

2) I would like to point out that throughout the entire play time, the server experience major lag spikes. In event of these lag spikes you are bounced around throughout the map or end up shooting at random places. The demo has no way to properly record this.

3) The only wall hacking I saw in the dem file was in the beginning where someone shoots at a wall before dying and that wasn't even him. If anything, that approves the fact that there probably was a lot of lag spikes throughout the game that made people shoot in weird places.

4) I'm not saying we are at Cal level playing, but what is the distinguishing factor between a player who is experienced and a very good player versus a real hacker. I watch many common players such as awpsolete and agent187 who awp with no scope and have near perfect records. If someone recorded them, I would probably suspect of aim boting or wall hacking along those suspicions but nor do i believe so because I know they are just very skilled.

5) No one on the server was complaining about Vo's playing style nor was anyone suspecting him of hacking. Other admins such as achilies was also playing on the server and did not provide any objections to Vo's playing.

6) In the beginning (unrecorded), Vo awps penco 5 times in a row down the center ally. Vo was the top scoring person on the Ct team. This was then what I believe led penco to speculate Vo. I believe this is a mere case of retaliation. Just because a player is playing very well does not provide a basis to be suspected of hacking. Many factors come into play of the skill level of other players in the game.

I would like penco to state and clarify specifically the exact moment he concluded that Vo was hacking. By providing a footage of 5+ rounds and generally stating that he is suspected of hacking is simply abuse of admin powers without proper documentation of proof.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Court Review Request: Vo   Court Review Request: Vo EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:52 am

I have seen the demo and i also agree that he was walling, so my vote goes to penco because he is right.
Back to top Go down
mcpenco

mcpenco

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Court Review Request: Vo   Court Review Request: Vo EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:13 am

Dude, you did not have to do all that... I banned him for a day untill example looks at the demo. If he is walling, he will get perma banned, if he is not, he will get unbanned. I don't get it why it's so a big of a deal. Also, I wish i would have started recording the demo before. Because he would just pop out and awp me like 3-4 time in a row in different spots so... Let's just wait and see what example thinks.
PS: If an admin doesn't say anything in public, don't think he isn't telling it to the other admins. We can talk between admins without anyone else notices it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Court Review Request: Vo   Court Review Request: Vo EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:10 am

just like any player can chat to the admins without anyone elso knowing.
Back to top Go down
example48
Admin Manager
Admin Manager
example48

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Court Review Request: Vo   Court Review Request: Vo EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:26 am

optimuZ wrote:
I have seen the demo and i also agree that he was walling, so my vote goes to penco because he is right.

I've Reviewed the demo, and he is not walling.

Plz put here the time and tick where you saw the walling happened, so i can review it again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.finalbattleground.com/css/profile/example/
skyxliner

skyxliner

PostSubject: Re: Court Review Request: Vo   Court Review Request: Vo EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:17 am

The only reason I am going to this extent is because I feel harassed. penco got mad because he was awped by Vo 5 times in a row before the demo began because he kept coming out toward the same middle open pass while Vo was sniping like anyone else would and waiting for anyone to come. Just because you are getting owned does not mean someone is walling.

And yes the radar shows where the opponent is, that's the point of the game to use it.

unless you are using a silencer, you can't really say you aren't showing up on the radar.
Back to top Go down
mcpenco

mcpenco

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Court Review Request: Vo   Court Review Request: Vo EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:44 am

You forgot to mention that he would pop out and shoot me without me having the time to do anything meaning he knew I was there. Not only that, but it wasn't only in that spot, he did it in several other spots before i record the demo.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Court Review Request: Vo   Court Review Request: Vo EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:58 am

i have played with vo. before and i found him suspicious but i have never recorded a demo.
Back to top Go down
example48
Admin Manager
Admin Manager
example48

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Court Review Request: Vo   Court Review Request: Vo EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:05 pm

@Optimuz

you said you've watch the demo too, right??? i ask you, where it is on the demo that you saw he walls. Time and Tick of the demo so i view it again.

this is what you said earlier
optimuZ wrote:
Back to top Go down
http://www.finalbattleground.com/css/profile/example/
skyxliner

skyxliner

PostSubject: Re: Court Review Request: Vo   Court Review Request: Vo EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:19 pm

In all fairness, just because someone pops out at you and you don't have the ability to fire back at him does not mean he knew you were there in the first place.

When my play style is just to rush in at the opposing team. You are going to jump and aim ahead of time at open passages or common camping locations. And at times, yes I do get lucky where the opponent is right in front of me. There are also times where I see an opponent run pass me but I strategically go around him just to cut him off. It all depends really on your playing style.

Ex. I was camping in the apartments where you have to open a metal gate, I camped on the other side where there is a decline. I rush up as soon as I see the gate open without knowing there is an opponent for common sense reasons. By the time I get up there, the opponent is dead and was not even able to fire back at me. I killed many people using this strategy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Court Review Request: Vo   Court Review Request: Vo EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:17 pm

i hate when that happens
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Court Review Request: Vo   Court Review Request: Vo Empty

Back to top Go down

Court Review Request: Vo
Page 1 of 1