NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
keeks

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-06-28

COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS. Empty
PostSubject: COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS.   COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS. EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:00 pm

Hey there, I was recently banned from your server for cheating, which I think the admin was mistaken at the time.

The admin that banned me I think was Pulse, I wasn't sure because after I was banned my friend that I was LANing with said whatever admin that banned me left immediately after.

I say Bullshit.

Your server is great to play in,

Thanks for your appeal consideration,

Nick

Last edited by keeks on Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Achilles Maximus
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Achilles Maximus

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS.   COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS. EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:28 pm

Player kekekekeke Review Demo
Steam ID STEAM_0:0:11622692
Steam Community 76561197983511112
IP address 98.176.154.184
Invoked on 06-28-09 05:04
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason Using cheats or other 3rd party
Banned by Admin Pulse
Banned from Error connecting (98.143.146.29:27015)
Total Bans 2 (search)
Blocked (3) kekekekeke, Level 80 Mexican, Level 80 Mexican

Keeks, lets wait till pulse comes and posts a demo. We will review the demo. Please be patient. Also, thank you for your generous statements about our server.
Back to top Go down
http://www.noobfusionclan.com
pulse
Director
Director
pulse

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Hello   COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS. EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:56 pm

Im at work right now. I will be more then happy to provide the demo when I get home. It will be about an hour or so. Thank you for stopping by. If other admin managers decide that I had made a mistake please execpt my apology. Thank you

Pulse
Back to top Go down
Achilles Maximus
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Achilles Maximus

PostSubject: Re: COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS.   COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS. EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Thank you for your post pulse. Yes, we will review the demo and inform on your status.
Back to top Go down
pulse
Director
Director
pulse

PostSubject: Re: COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS.   COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS. EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 3:52 pm

Demos up on sourcebans max
Back to top Go down
ottobohn
Community Manager
Community Manager
ottobohn

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS.   COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS. EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 5:39 pm

Walls - Negative. Mat_wireframe 1 doesn't show him capable of tracking people nor radar hack showed it.
Aimbot - Negative.
Hitgroup hack - Negative. Didn't show the trailing needed to prove it. Demo needs to be longer next time.
No recoil - Positive. Notice in the demo that the crosshair doesn't jump when he fires the deagle. Shots are straight when you slow it down, but no recoil. Guilty here.

Here's the video showing him with no recoil. Watch how the crosshair doesn't move.
http://www.noobfusion/videos/

The 2nd avi is me showing you what a proper deagle crosshair should look like when you fire it. This guy is fucked.

Is there anything else I need to look for?

Otto Bohn
Back to top Go down
pulse
Director
Director
pulse

PostSubject: Re: COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS.   COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS. EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:15 pm

Nope. Thank you Otto. I only took that short demo because I knew something wasn't right. He had been what look like he was tracking and knew where they were the entire game.

Pulse
Back to top Go down
ottobohn
Community Manager
Community Manager
ottobohn

PostSubject: Re: COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS.   COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS. EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:44 pm

Well, can't tell walls cuz your demo isn't long enough. He could also ghost on vent which can be completely different than walling and somewhat legal my book.

What I nailed him on was no recoil.

Otto
Back to top Go down
keeks

PostSubject: Re: COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS.   COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS. EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:29 pm

no recoil?

So i control my spray?

Am I allowed to get a copy of this demo? I would just like the demo copy please.

Last edited by keeks on Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
keeks

PostSubject: Re: COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS.   COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS. EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:32 pm

And I hope you didn't base that simple off looking at the sourceTV Demo, because SourceTV doesn't show recoil, it's been known for some time now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS.   COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:27 pm

there is no source tv on the server sorry.
Back to top Go down
keeks

PostSubject: Re: COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS.   COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:31 pm

Ottobohn I'd like to know your credentials as far as what experience you have in Anti-cheat services?

Did you work on any AC client community? ESEA? CAL? CEVO? If not I'd like to understand where your background permits you to make such "educated" claims about knowing game mechanics.

Here's some more links to "recoil hackers":

http://esea.net/index.php?s=servers&d=xhltv&id=1069654
http://esea.net/index.php?s=servers&d=xhltv&id=1069674
http://esea.net/index.php?s=servers&d=xhltv&id=1070667

I'm sure there's some running deagle headshots through long A doors that clearly show that flicking your crosshair right before and after shooting distributes the look of "No recoil".

Thank for reading if you did, and let me know if I need to fraps a video re-enactment that's more accurate.

Last edited by keeks on Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pulse
Director
Director
pulse

PostSubject: Re: COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS.   COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:29 pm

if otto replies its going to be funny.
Back to top Go down
keeks

PostSubject: Re: COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS.   COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:37 pm

I just want some clarification. Because I think he has no experience behind Anti-Cheat software and/or clients.

And I'd love for you to point me in the way of a hack that lets me have no recoil yet I cant aimbot or wallhack? Joke?
Back to top Go down
ottobohn
Community Manager
Community Manager
ottobohn

PostSubject: Re: COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS.   COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS. EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:55 pm

Hmm..my credentials.

Network Engineer, programmer, Runs #1 CSS community in the US top 10 in the world, helped develop KAC, develop CSS server protection scripts, beat up Santa Claus, CCNA, Security+, A+, MCP, MCSE, CNNE, I can eat a whole pizza by myself, help behind the scenes on setting up major CSS leagues. Shit, I don't know what else to give you.

Go ahead and unban him. I just found that he might of had his crosshairs small and when you spectate, it comes up like no recoil. Demo too short and let him see it anyways. Not enough on the bullet placement that I can 100% swing my dick saying no recoil. Let him back in.

BTW, I am very much qualified on anti-cheat and cheats. Google me.

otto
Back to top Go down
keeks

PostSubject: Re: COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS.   COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:27 am

My very Important fried davvv Rebuttals:

I've been around the hl2 dev community since the game came out, never heard of this kid in my life, never seen anything developed by him, never seen his name on anything. Wim Barelds (theunknownfactor), Marcus Shade (rayban), and a couple of other CAL admins (Hammett comes to mind) used to run a very comprehensive AC channel on gamesurge in which we discussed various AC methods (some of the best coders were invited, including myself), and I never saw that guy in there.

Probably just blowing smoke, but idc either way. Hell even I'm more famous than this kid, some of my plugins were featured on gamearena and eurocss a couple of years ago. I also did a quick screenshot AC plugin for CSS (kind of like in CoD -- takes a screenshot right as you get a kill, etc)

Who are you again?
Back to top Go down
Achilles Maximus
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Achilles Maximus

PostSubject: Re: COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS.   COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:32 am

You will here a respone from me tommorow. Once I have a final review.
Back to top Go down
pulse
Director
Director
pulse

PostSubject: Re: COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS.   COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:00 pm

Otto can kick your ass..muahahahah
Back to top Go down
ottobohn
Community Manager
Community Manager
ottobohn

PostSubject: Re: COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS.   COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:55 pm

pulse wrote:
Otto can kick your ass..muahahahah

That guy is clueless. Just because he's not in my inner circle of development doesn't justify his bad attitude. There are many areas of CSS development and this fat porker has no clue because he's living in his own fantasy.

Anyways, you guys called me in and I gave my 2 cents. I honestly think you should ban him on his attitude. There are way better people worth having than some Level 80 Tard who argues with me about my anti-cheat stuff. Reason he's never heard of me is because he's not in the inner circle and isn't worth a shit to me. Your server is always full. You can replace him with a much better player who isn't so arrogant.

Otto
Back to top Go down
Achilles Maximus
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Achilles Maximus

PostSubject: Re: COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS.   COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:39 am

Ban will remain permanenat.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS.   COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:23 am

i think its about time this thread was closed. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS.   COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS. Empty

Back to top Go down

COURT: Unban Request: kEEkS.
Page 1 of 1