NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

Court : Banned : Not sure who

Go down 
+2
Evox
ThE Natural
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ThE Natural

ThE Natural

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Court : Banned : Not sure who Empty
PostSubject: Court : Banned : Not sure who   Court : Banned : Not sure who EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:19 am

Names ThE Natural! I just wanted to see if I could be unbanned. I play here a lot now, and would like to continue to do so. Server is great, busy and fun. The NF guys all seem cool, but i was banned tonight and I don't know by who or why. Nobody told me I was doing anything wrong. One guy tried to vote ban me because he said I wasn't doing the objective but nobody agreed with him and that was the only vote against me : )

Please un ban me! I didn't do anything I knew would get me in trouble.

Thanks,

Natty
Back to top Go down
Evox

Evox

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Court : Banned : Not sure who   Court : Banned : Not sure who EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:04 pm

I believe you were banned for cheating, but you'll have to wait for an admin to confirm it.
Back to top Go down
mcpenco

mcpenco

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Court : Banned : Not sure who   Court : Banned : Not sure who EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:57 pm

Player ThE Natural No Demos Add Comment Edit Details
Steam ID STEAM_0:1:10335085
Steam Community 76561197980935899
IP address 71.197.101.198
Invoked on 09-18-09 23:04
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason Using cheats or other 3rd party
Banned by Admin therrin
Banned from Error connecting (98.143.146.29:27015)
Total Bans 1 (search)
Blocked (1) ThE Natural
Comments None

Let's wait for therrin to post the demos.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Court : Banned : Not sure who   Court : Banned : Not sure who EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:21 pm

Back to top Go down
ThE Natural

ThE Natural

PostSubject: Demo's?   Court : Banned : Not sure who EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:54 pm

Has anybody had a chance to review these demos yet?

I am at work right now, but when I get home and get to watch them I know there will be nothing indicating hacking. I play CSS alot. There are some damn good players out there, I am pretty good.

What kind of hacking am I being accused of anyway? Walling, aimbot??? Im sure it's one of those. Thats what everybody gets banned for even when they are not hacking.

I request that some other admins please review the demos and clear my name.

I have read the Court forum and I see that Therrin has banned quite a few people. Many have been unbanned as the demo's showed nothing at all. Achilles I believe is another admin, I played with him several times on the server. Just a review im asking for.

Thanks,

Natty
Back to top Go down
ThE Natural

ThE Natural

PostSubject: Re: Court : Banned : Not sure who   Court : Banned : Not sure who EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:27 pm

Therrin wrote:
http://www.mediafire.com/?2aeez4eznoo

http://www.mediafire.com/?g1kmvknmzdm

http://www.mediafire.com/?gjznugmokdm

I just watched your demo's. Why didn't you say why you banned me. Just posted some demo's hoping someone would think something of them? Im not trying to be a pain in the butt or anything. Its ok to think people hack, but please understand that the demos only show even more that I am not. Those demo's show me playing just fine. I want all to watch and please let me play in the NF server. Everybody was having fun.

Thank you,

Natty!
Back to top Go down
Foxgguy2001
Community Manager
Community Manager
Foxgguy2001

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Court : Banned : Not sure who   Court : Banned : Not sure who EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:12 am

I reviewed them, really the only thing I saw that made me go "wow" was the attached. Even then they just look like good shots...the rest of the demo's look just as I'd expect for any other average player. Any insight as to what you were focusing on therrin?

Back to top Go down
https://www.behance.net/jdclarke
ThE Natural

ThE Natural

PostSubject: Re: Court : Banned : Not sure who   Court : Banned : Not sure who EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:27 am

Foxgguy2001 wrote:
I reviewed them, really the only thing I saw that made me go "wow" was the attached. Even then they just look like good shots...the rest of the demo's look just as I'd expect for any other average player. Any insight as to what you were focusing on therrin?

Why did that make you go wow? I was pissed that the last one got me! I remember that round!
Back to top Go down
ThE Natural

ThE Natural

PostSubject: Re: Court : Banned : Not sure who   Court : Banned : Not sure who EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:04 am

Any reason I cant get unbanned yet? Therrin seems to be avoiding my thread. Im anxious to play! bounce

That wireframe stuff, thats awesome. I havent seen that yet. I watched some of the other wire frame vids he had, wow that is one easy way to tell if someone walls!

Natty!
Back to top Go down
ThE Natural

ThE Natural

PostSubject: Re: Court : Banned : Not sure who   Court : Banned : Not sure who EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:48 pm

Waiting patiently! silent
Back to top Go down
Waterypyro

Waterypyro

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Court : Banned : Not sure who   Court : Banned : Not sure who EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:50 pm

Just hold on a little we have alot of demos usualy and we try to look at them as close as we can so if either they are watching others first or they are watching yours it takes a while for close examination got to check everything.
Back to top Go down
ThE Natural

ThE Natural

PostSubject: Re: Court : Banned : Not sure who   Court : Banned : Not sure who EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:53 pm

Ok, that is understandable. May I suggest, the demo's be reviewed before a ban is imposed? This is quite the process, especially when the accused does not hack. But I guess what you guys are doing is working because the server is always packed Very Happy . I will wait my turn.

Thank you,

Natty
Back to top Go down
Waterypyro

Waterypyro

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Court : Banned : Not sure who   Court : Banned : Not sure who EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:55 pm

We try to get them as soon as posible if they are hacking so that way they dont cause anymore damage and make people leave thinking that it is a terrible server while admins review the demo.
Back to top Go down
ThE Natural

ThE Natural

PostSubject: Re: Court : Banned : Not sure who   Court : Banned : Not sure who EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:00 pm

Im just glad you guys make demo's. Pretty hard to prove my case when there are no demo's made. Again thanks for being as quick as possible. I understand there's a good process in order!

Nat
Back to top Go down
example48
Admin Manager
Admin Manager
example48

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Court : Banned : Not sure who   Court : Banned : Not sure who EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:15 pm

Therrin, or someone who already have the demo, plz re-upload the first two demo's. i can't download both of them for some reason.

The Natural, plz be patient, the demo's are undownloadable, i dont know why i can't download them. if the demo is not uploaded by 8pm today, im not gonna be able to watch it till thursday. im currently busy with 2 jobs + school + CSS(LOL).

E x A m P L e *
Back to top Go down
http://www.finalbattleground.com/css/profile/example/
example48
Admin Manager
Admin Manager
example48

PostSubject: Re: Court : Banned : Not sure who   Court : Banned : Not sure who EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:46 pm

Demo 3:

15600 - 02:34 - flashed twice, waited for enemy to get to his Xhair. (footstep not relevant on this case cuz someone is on middle(B side). and the enemy is not close to him.
16600 - 02:46 - footstep

that's it for demo 3: natural3.dem

i'm still waiting for the other demo's to be uploaded.
Back to top Go down
ThE Natural

ThE Natural

PostSubject: Re: Court : Banned : Not sure who   Court : Banned : Not sure who EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:02 pm

Damn! Lets get those demo's uploaded. C'mon Therrin! bounce
Back to top Go down
Foxgguy2001
Community Manager
Community Manager
Foxgguy2001

PostSubject: Re: Court : Banned : Not sure who   Court : Banned : Not sure who EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:06 pm

demo's combined in rar format. Downloadable from http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KXMCB4U3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Court : Banned : Not sure who   Court : Banned : Not sure who EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:42 pm

Ahh! sorry guys, didnt mean to hold up the process. Sunday is my ONLY busy day of the week, I didnt realize those demo links were broken. here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2aeez4eznoo

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?g1kmvknmzdm
Back to top Go down
ThE Natural

ThE Natural

PostSubject: Re: Court : Banned : Not sure who   Court : Banned : Not sure who EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:24 pm

Any new news? I just wanna play, playing in a non NF server is not as fun or busy as the NF server! It seems to be good news so far right?

Thanks,

Natty
Back to top Go down
Foxgguy2001
Community Manager
Community Manager
Foxgguy2001

PostSubject: Re: Court : Banned : Not sure who   Court : Banned : Not sure who EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:51 pm

Natural,

Appreciate you hanging around and going through the process patiently. Example is pretty much the authority within NF on spotting hackers and reviewing demo's. Unfortunately he mentioned he wouldn't be around in any great capacity until Thursday, and mentioned he would review them around that time, or sooner if permitted.

Sorry for the delay, but we look forward to having you back if Example has favorable findings for you.
study
Back to top Go down
ThE Natural

ThE Natural

PostSubject: Re: Court : Banned : Not sure who   Court : Banned : Not sure who EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:23 pm

AH, thursday. I missed that part of his post. Sad
Back to top Go down
ThE Natural

ThE Natural

PostSubject: Re: Court : Banned : Not sure who   Court : Banned : Not sure who EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:28 am

Well... it is 12:26am THURSDAY! Today is Natural's redemption day! I hope example will be able to see the demo's today.

Dont forget about me please.

Getting anxious! bounce

Thanks,

Natty
Back to top Go down
Foxgguy2001
Community Manager
Community Manager
Foxgguy2001

PostSubject: Re: Court : Banned : Not sure who   Court : Banned : Not sure who EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:57 am

Why don't you exert some of that excitement by posting the the desktop screenshots thread, or the post a picture thread jocolor

Last edited by Foxgguy2001 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I edited my thread to replace that bland text smiley, for a much cooler graphical version. I opted for the joker, as my reply was half-joking, but semi-serious. Btw. I lleave really long editing reason....fyi.)
Back to top Go down
example48
Admin Manager
Admin Manager
example48

PostSubject: Re: Court : Banned : Not sure who   Court : Banned : Not sure who EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:48 pm

Demo 1: natural.dem

Tick Rate - Time - Result/Findings

2700 - 00:27 - i didn't heard any footstep, but he aimed at lower tunns without even knowing someone is going to be there. he missed the first shot but get the kill 2seconds later.
17400 - 02:55 - Xhair already aimed at the enemy thru DDoors.

That's the only thing i can find on demo #1. everything is seems "natural" i might say. gonna watch demo #2 right now and give you update.

E x A m P L e *
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Court : Banned : Not sure who   Court : Banned : Not sure who Empty

Back to top Go down

Court : Banned : Not sure who
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next