NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes

Go down 
+5
Evox
Foxgguy2001
0fire0demon0
ez2fade1
kuni
9 posters
AuthorMessage
kuni

kuni

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-07-14

i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes Empty
PostSubject: i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes   i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:14 am

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nikka
http://www.allwords.com/word-nikka.html
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/nikka <-- i dont know what wiktionary is, but it has the right meaning.

1. nikka -- an asian term fo a n*gga... ---- wat up nikka? got hydro?

2. nikka -- another way to say n*gga --- whuts up nikka?

3. nikka -- another word for "n*gga --- whudup nikka?

Theres is also a singer named Nikka Costa, but if you go here and see that she was born in japan, then this helps it make sense. also, here it is in japanese again. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikka

Thats a summary of the link given above. Nikka as you can see is a racist term. He changed his name from 'NikkaToes' to 'Tekniq-A-Toes'. Doesn't help, at all, in not being racist. If you read it carefully, then you can still hear 'nikka', in tekNIQ-A-TOES. He has also been banned before for using racism, after constant warnings. He always teamflashes me and smoke glitches me on purpose and LOL when i kick and slay im for that, he accuses me of admin abuse. He never reads admin chat so he claims he doesnt get a warning. He is probably the most dishonerable and annoying player on our server, worse than Slay. So i think he should either get banned, or if he makes one more bad move, he gets perma banned, and if the server ever crashes, we check to see if he got unbanned, and reban him. I don't think 3 regulars on the server like him. Oh yea, he also likes to spam alot, too much. And his spams usually consist of complaints or annoyance.
And I cant wait til he posts something here. O boy, ima have some fuuunnnnn reading it.

Last edited by kuni on Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ez2fade1

ez2fade1

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes   i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:45 pm

Agreed. He's also been an asshole by helping players i mute or gag, telling them to rejoin and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes   i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:59 pm

I agree with all of the above.

Not only does he STILL nade freeze people, after having been banned for it, but he doesnt listen to admin warnings, and then complains about "admin abuse".

He's more racist than any other person on the server, whether using racist words or his player name, or accusing other's of racism.

And he's usually an ass when confronted.

I fully support a ban on him. He was already perma banned, and it was only turned over by server crash or by him using another account. I'd prefer to keep him off the server permanently.

We don't need people like Tekniq in the server.
Back to top Go down
0fire0demon0

0fire0demon0

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes   i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:01 pm

yeah dude he did the smoke glitch on me a few times too. it was funny at first, but then it got annoying. this was back when he was still nikka toes
Back to top Go down
Foxgguy2001
Community Manager
Community Manager
Foxgguy2001

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes   i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:19 pm

I would be more interested in demo's of the overtly anti-authority behavior. As I don't consider nikka in itself to be racist in intention.

I myself joke with some of my random buddy's by using the term "nukka" on rare occasion. It's important to note that it is in no way racist, and not degrading to the 'race'. Quite the opposite, it's very common slang between african americans with very similar meaning to bro, homie... etc. It's been adapted the way it has (IE- Nikka, Nukka) because those of other races have began to use it as well.

Maybe the easier resolution to the matter, is to counsel him seriously in the server, telling him he will be temp-banned, until he makes his presence known on the forums, in a direct answer to direct accusations. Not in a manner to infer "GTFO", but in a serious authoritative manner.

Also I don't see any ban guidelines for disrespecting admins/clanmembers, should be a discretionary ban anyhow. Any I think they should be banned until as stated, they come here and answer to accusation.

just my 0.2¢
Back to top Go down
https://www.behance.net/jdclarke
kuni

kuni

PostSubject: Re: i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes   i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:26 pm

ok so saying N*gga is different from saying N*gger. thats what your saying foxguy. calling me a godamn ch*nk wont hurt my feelings if it comes from another asian? just because black people call themselves that doesnt mean its not racist. and saying n*kka isnt racist is saying french fries arent fried potatoes.
Back to top Go down
Foxgguy2001
Community Manager
Community Manager
Foxgguy2001

PostSubject: Re: i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes   i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:37 pm

kuni wrote:
ok so saying N*gga is different from saying N*gger. thats what your saying foxguy. calling me a godamn ch*nk wont hurt my feelings if it comes from another asian? just because black people call themselves that doesnt mean its not racist. and saying n*kka isnt racist is saying french fries arent fried potatoes.

I think your still failing to see that the slang term is not explicitly racist, nor any connotation thereof. In that manner it fails to meet the very definition of racism. It is not degrading, or propagating the idea that the race is inferior in any way. In fact, I would think that using it as a term of endearment comparable to 'bro' (as it is commonly used) makes it quite easy to see that is NOT the explicit or implied meaning of the word (to degrade the race).

More to the point I think as he's using the slang term in that manner, it's easier to see that he's pushing boundaries, and disrespecting admin, rather than actually being racist.
Back to top Go down
kuni

kuni

PostSubject: Re: i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes   i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:58 pm

its a racist word. even if it means something else, it is racist. I can see what you mean, say i see my friend at school and i say, "hey (Foul Language) wussup" and he replies, "hey asshole hows it goin?"and the principle hears it and his #1 rule is no profanity, will we not get in trouble from him? just because were friends and thats how we greet eachother, its still profanity, and we would still get punished.

either way its not the only thing he's done wrong on our server. and he was previously banned for racism, and only got unbanned when the server crashed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes   i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:02 pm

Foxguy, the management here on the NF server have already decided that ANY forms of the N word, including nukka and nikka are not to be used in this server for any reason. It's not up for discussion. Giving a race special permission to use racist-similar terminology because of their skin color is a racist action in and of itself. Noone gets special treatment.

He has already been temp-banned for his actions several times, and was perma banned previously but when the server crashed and reset, we never renewed the ban. He isnt even supposed to be here anymore but we were gracious enough to let him come back and he's still causing trouble.

The problem is, you cant demo 24/7. And he causes trouble, then after we get on him, he stops so we cant demo it. but he does it over and over alot.
Hacking is required to be demo'd, but other discipline can be rendered by admins, especially if witnessed by several of them, without a demo.

Also, you haven't been around very long. This is more of an admin issue. And if you havent seen the rules, you should review them, since you dont seem familiar with them.
Back to top Go down
Foxgguy2001
Community Manager
Community Manager
Foxgguy2001

PostSubject: Re: i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes   i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:05 pm

Ahh well, I wasn't aware that the issue had been previously dealt with, and the racism issue broadened to include slang. I was enjoying the debate Smile

I concede that per policy he was wrong study
Back to top Go down
kuni

kuni

PostSubject: Re: i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes   i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:07 pm

o woops can say b*tch xD
Back to top Go down
Evox

Evox

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes   i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:16 pm

Yeah, I really have a problem with him team flashing, team smoking, standing in front of you, ghosting and it's really annoying when he starts talking about conspiracy theories.
Back to top Go down
Waterypyro

Waterypyro

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes   i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:11 pm

I am also tired of his attitude. i just wish he would just play he is cool and all its just he does some shit that is just not accepted on our server

Last edited by Waterypyro on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TekniQ

TekniQ

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes   i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:31 pm

hahaha I don't even have a response to this....My favorite part tho is kuni researching the work nikka lmao.Btw guys my name on steam and in the server is TeKniQ- hasnt been nikkatoes since banned for being "racist" since. That is really all i got to say.
Back to top Go down
kuni

kuni

PostSubject: Re: i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes   i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:32 pm

SCORE! cheers i knew itd make me laugh
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes   i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:04 am

Settle down Kuni.

For some reason Achilles (jon) thinks that we're all getting together and making this stuff up. He also says that there are more people who dont think that he's a problem than those who think he is.

Where *are* all those people here on the forum I wonder???
Back to top Go down
TekniQ

TekniQ

PostSubject: Re: i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes   i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:23 am

I would like to say one thing....I think a lot of what you all have a problem with is stuff that happened when I first joined the server as nikkatoes. I believe since then I have listened to those complaints and have followed the rules since by now I should know them. If you just do not like playing with me tell me during the game I will gladly leave. I enjoy talking to achilles and many others and I usually get on around 10pm-6am central time if you want to avoid me. I am not here to cause any problems and I understand that some people just do not like others.
Back to top Go down
blown-shot

blown-shot

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes   i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:45 am

I know i have no power but i dont think he should be banned.Late at night when i am playing with toes ive never heard him say or seen him do anything thats deserves a ban in my opimion. But thats just me. I enjoy playing with him actually.
Back to top Go down
http://www.razetheworld.com
TekniQ

TekniQ

PostSubject: Re: i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes   i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:55 am

thanks for that blown...also is there anyway to change my name on the website since this name got banned on the server?
Back to top Go down
kuni

kuni

PostSubject: Re: i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes   i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:49 pm

so wait...you teamflashed and smoke glitched ppl when you had your old name. Thats why youve been doing it in the past week, alot. not to mention spamming. And Jon only thinks that because whenever they are both on the server, Tekniq is totally behaved..i wonder why..*cough* server owner *cough* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PoKaBuR

PoKaBuR

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes   i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:20 am

Honestly i haven't noticed anything too disturbing with tekniq but maybe thats because i see him in the server all the time and i'm biased. I like his conspiracy theories rants though i disagree with a lot of it. its still interesting to find out that i'm not the only one who researches this kind of stuff. I think providing some evidence will help solve the situation
Back to top Go down
TekniQ

TekniQ

PostSubject: Re: i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes   i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:36 pm

haha thanks poka...i think this topic should be locked...don't think im going to get banned cuz 1, 2 or 5 people dont like me..lol.....haven't seen kuni in 3 weeks or so haven't had a problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes   i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes Empty

Back to top Go down

i suggest a ban on teniq-a-toes
Page 1 of 1