NoobFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobfusion, Where you take the next step in gaming!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Our Servers  Steam Page  

I suggest a 1 day ban and admin priveleges taken from Kuni..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TekniQ

TekniQ

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-07-12

I suggest a 1 day ban and admin priveleges taken from Kuni.. Empty
PostSubject: I suggest a 1 day ban and admin priveleges taken from Kuni..   I suggest a 1 day ban and admin priveleges taken from Kuni.. EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:37 pm

Every time I get on the forum to report something or comment on a demo I always see a post of someone complaining about Kuni. I believe everyone on the server has had a bad experience with him abusing his admin privileges and kicking or banning for no reason other than he does not like you or how you played that round. If you want proof you can look all over the reports section and see for yourself. I know I am not the best person to bring this topic up but someone definitely has too.
Back to top Go down
Evox

Evox

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: I suggest a 1 day ban and admin priveleges taken from Kuni..   I suggest a 1 day ban and admin priveleges taken from Kuni.. EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:42 pm

Then you don't go on the forum much. There have only been around 4 cases. I have never had a badcase with Kuni. I really think you and Kuni have a personal vendetta that needs to be worked out.
Back to top Go down
TekniQ

TekniQ

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: I suggest a 1 day ban and admin priveleges taken from Kuni..   I suggest a 1 day ban and admin priveleges taken from Kuni.. EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:50 pm

are u suggesting some kind of marriage counseling? lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I suggest a 1 day ban and admin priveleges taken from Kuni..   I suggest a 1 day ban and admin priveleges taken from Kuni.. EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:20 am

That might work. Usually you know marriage counselling is working though when a couple starts having sex again. It's up to you man, go for it.

I think you and kuni also have some bad blood between you. We could compare all the reports against you vs him and have a pretty good collection.

It almost seems like you're finding friends on steam to mess with him and then having them report on him.

I know he gets a bit hot under the collar, but maybe you two could just stop screwin with eachother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I suggest a 1 day ban and admin priveleges taken from Kuni..   I suggest a 1 day ban and admin priveleges taken from Kuni.. Empty

Back to top Go down

I suggest a 1 day ban and admin priveleges taken from Kuni..
Page 1 of 1